The Diesel # 21 hating on Tech

Whatever you people say, im not a dog fan im a lifelong techfan and season ticket holder, fans arent what make a team play good but it does make a huge difference and what i agree with dwyer on is no matter how bad of a season georgia or anyone has there fans stay loyal. The seats in our stadium dissapear. Who wants to play for a school like that? I wouldnt

You people are rediculus this makes perfect sense and it is pathetic how we cant even sell out a game in a 55,000 capacity stadium. georgia has always owned us and always will becuase people like you are to worried about correcting people's spelling verse the point of all this FOOTBALL. dwyer you are the man and glad you have the balls to tell these nerds the truth

Woof woof

I think you mean "roof roof." Learn how to spell.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bull**** the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ****ing bull****, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ****ing ***got. Go home and make love to your ****ing real doll. You don't know **** about what we're talking about and you need to ****ing leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bull**** the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is ****ing bull****, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a ****ing ***got. Go home and make love to your ****ing real doll. You don't know **** about what we're talking about and you need to ****ing leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

You all suck balllllssssss suck my dick
stingtalk is a bunch of butt ****ing ***gots with no life
nerdsssss
you like bad grammar!
You like misspelled words' cocks!
Third grade owns the gt message board community
suck it!!!!
GED is going to ass rape you this year

go teachers!!!!
Math math!

Back