The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

The opening whistle starts in 35 minutes. Projections seem to indicate that butthurt value will plummet to possibly the lowest it has been in the last 4-5 years.

2q9tJ8l.jpg

Boom! It's crashing fellas. If you are holding butthurt analysts are finally recommending in mass to dump it. If you sold already you may want to wait if you plan on buying back. Within the first thirty minutes, Butthurt is at its lowest point since pre-UGA game 2009. You're butthurt is not worth the toilet paper it is printed on.

The problem with the market is that everyone is holding. No one is selling with prices this low, since everyone knows that GT fans will eventually develop butthurt as their threshold gets lower.

Currently, some analysts project a huge butthurt spike occurring when the team takes the field in uniforms that are not white.

Others project future butthurt spikes on a weekly basis coinciding with the release of ESPN ACC blog posts and the AP and Coaches polls.

Boom! It's crashing fellas. If you are holding butthurt analysts are finally recommending in mass to dump it. If you sold already you may want to wait if you plan on buying back. Within the first thirty minutes, Butthurt is at its lowest point since pre-UGA game 2009. You're butthurt is not worth the toilet paper it is printed on.

Question: Are these butthurt notes like option contracts that have an expiration date?

If not then I'm holding, or even buying more.

Kramer does it...Again !!

[FONT=&quot]http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000305606[/FONT]

August 26th pre-market:

"Talk about growth... they have the sapphire product that is going to go in the iPhone 6 launch... this is the stock (GTAT) I have been recommending!" - $18.88

GTAT which makes Apple's Saphhire Glass...and was HIGHLY recommended by Kramer......declared bankruptcy this morning.

A 91% loss to those who held/bought the stock. Now, Thats...butthurt.

Kramer's 2008 Classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9EbPxTm5_s

"Don't move your money out of Bear Sterns."

Bear Sterns imploded just 1 week later, as a prelude to the 2008 Crash.

The problem with the market is that everyone is holding. No one is selling with prices this low, since everyone knows that GT fans will eventually develop butthurt as their threshold gets lower.

Currently, some analysts project a huge butthurt spike occurring when the team takes the field in uniforms that are not white.

Others project future butthurt spikes on a weekly basis coinciding with the release of ESPN ACC blog posts and the AP and Coaches polls.

You have not seen the predict the post Duke game comments. Those posters do not possess any butthurt nor do they want to buy any. The market of people who are butthurt is gone. There's no trade value. Only people like GT1992 and that new guy OD something are keeping any relevant price on the value of butthurt.

Question: Are these butthurt notes like option contracts that have an expiration date?

If not then I'm holding, or even buying more.

No. You can gain and lose butthurt by your own actions, not necessarily because you want to buy or sell. You gaining and losing butthurt may however have no affect on the price of butthurt. You saying you want to buy butthurt means you expect your own personal butthurt as well as fanbase butthurt to increase.

Man, this thread has a lot more life than I ever imagined it could have.

I just had a sleazy penny butthurt broker try to con me into buying a mega stash. I'm not paying his 50% frickin spread.

BOR, is there a butthurt exchange were we might be able to sell our butthurt to opposing fans after with kick their butts so much it hurts?

i think the market is showing a true re-evaluation of the base given recent performance. the number of troll divestments on other trading boards suggests a deepening of the butthurt bear phase, showing a core adjustment (given the length and percentage revaluation) and not cyclic movement.

the cautious investor stays away; the gambler can try to sell and re-buy lower and lower and ride the tide outward

Back