The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

Butthurts have tripled in value over last hour with potential to reach the season's all time high over the next hour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Butthurts have tripled in value over last hour with potential to reach the season's all time high over the next hour.

Your premature prognostications are going to lead to a panic. Stfu.

Reporting values have increase 600% since kickoff. Those wise investors who bought low are going to be able to retire early.

The butthurt market is closed until Monday when it reopens.

Initial value of butthurt soared this morning but has since leveled off. Still below the season opening price by a wide margin.

0c788a25cedf25489eebef7f22706c5b.jpg

I'm getting out of the butthurt market because StingTalk has far too many morons on it to even attempt it.

I'm buying 5 times as much butthurt as I had previously and still raking in +500% on the year.

Just call me Warren Butthurt.

selling all the ButtHurt I just bought.

Just call me Warren Effing Butthurt

1.ButtHurt
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Fan reaction to a loss is neither "butthurt" nor "butthurt future" as it is not a reaction to a personal insult.

Either use the word correctly or don't use it at all. I'm starting feel butthurt about it already.

See.... that's how you do it.

1.ButtHurt
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Fan reaction to a loss is neither "butthurt" nor "butthurt future" as it is not a reaction to a personal insult.

Either use the word correctly or don't use it at all. I'm starting feel butthurt about it already.

See.... that's how you do it.

ööögot

1.ButtHurt
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response

Above, is all it is. The cause of it is insignificant and the person who gave that definition is clearly not capable of understanding or defining basic emotions. That is like saying that the definition of angry is only defined by the response to a personal insult. Or that one can only be happy if someone pays them a compliment. Clearly that is wrong as you can be angry or happy as to many things of which none has to be a personal insult or a paid compliment.

Thank you for shopping. Please come again.

Back