The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

39ecb431ee1fef20677503811eaee9c5.jpg

At the opening bell this morning, butthurt value is taking another initial hit as it is steadily dropping from Friday's close.

Missed out on some profits last week by selling prior to UNC, but still looking good on the year.

Definitely holding my position now which is no butthurt and +10,000% on the year in value. Made absolute buckets buying prior to Duke and selling right after.

Butthurt values have leveled off some today after a steadily decreasing day yesterday. Butthurt is not at a season low but it is definitely at one of the low points. Projections on Butthurt rising to above preseason levels have reduced incredibly. Most analysts predict regardless of what happens between the hedges that butthurt levels will close the season lower than where they started the season. That hasn't happened since 2008.

With Watson returning for Clemson next week, I'd say there's pretty clear upward pressure.

I'm buying up lots of butthurt right now.

Up 12500% on the year in total value of my portfolio.

Current split (in terms of holdings) is: 60% kool-aid; 40% butthurt. Changed from 100% kool-aid prior to UNC.

Current split (in terms of value) is: 95% kool-aid; 5% butthurt

I'm buying up lots of butthurt right now.

Up 12500% on the year in total value of my portfolio.

Current split (in terms of holdings) is: 60% kool-aid; 40% butthurt. Changed from 100% kool-aid prior to UNC.

Current split (in terms of value) is: 95% kool-aid; 5% butthurt

If you follow the market, you'd realize you've pretty much lost everything thus far.

lol you're an idiot. I sold all my butthurt holdings pre-season. Then bought butthurt following Miami. Then sold again pre-UNC. I'm dominating this market. I'm playing you fools like a fiddle.

I sold my butthurt futures. Bought mutthurt futures, signed by Girley himself.

Butthurt market in free-fall. Only irrational investors still clinging to them and projecting a value increase any time soon

Butthurt market in free-fall. Only irrational investors still clinging to them and projecting a value increase any time soon

Butthurt should be near an all time low if Duke loses this weekend.

The market has traded very little and the lack of activity has decreased the value of butthurt. It's the lowest value it has been since 2009.

Back