The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Futures Market

Perhaps we should treat butthurts like options?

I would say going long on butthurt anyway you can pays off every year in Tech butthurt market. It skyrockets after the uga game, then kinda levels out.

This year preseason butthurt is higher than usual. I'd go long after we win a few games when butthurt is cheapest.

I regulate the market jackass. As such I will remove myself from being a buyer or seller as that could be a conflict of interests.

I don't think you're capable of regulating this market, you're like Goldman Sachs of butthurt.

More butthurt than Reggie Love after a long golfing weekend with Preezy

Q2 activity indicates that butthurts are on the way down. A weak Q3 promises a rise by mid October and will mark the onset of a Q4 bull market. I'm issuing a strong sell on butthurts in the meantime.

If butthurt goes up, wouldn't there be more of a supply of it and thus the price would be cheaper? Therefore, if you think butthurt is going to go up, shouldn't you be selling the futures?

If butthurt goes up, wouldn't there be more of a supply of it and thus the price would be cheaper? Therefore, if you think butthurt is going to go up, shouldn't you be selling the futures?

Stick to CS and stay away from the market.

I've got some left over after the Anthony Harrell thread scare.

Re: The "OFFICIAL" 2014 Butt Hurt Market

I don't think you're capable of regulating this market, you're like Goldman Sachs of butthurt.

Unfortunately, I cannot deny this.

Last edited:
I sold my BFuts on the black market mid-offseason. Definitely not at peak butthurt, but it's impossible to time this market. Happy with the return, none-the-less.

I will be buying all season and selling the week of the UGA game. There will be a but hurt shortage at that time.

im a technical butthurt trader. i never try to valuate the underlying butthurt values or examine the fundamentals to see which butthurts are over-valued or undervalued. why? well, you cannot get straight talk or timely information from men hiding under couches and peeking at plays from between fingers of hands covering their faces while maintaining anguished looks that would make Wreck'Em at a Lingerie Bowl proud.

i simply keep tabs on you dumbasses because the fact is that your butthurt investment patterns are neither necessarily rational nor transparent. when you guys move the market, i am ready to surf the crest and bail out before the trough.

my investment strategy in this manner can be summarized quite succinctly by two statements: "it is what it is on its way to something else" and "its never as bad as it will be in a few moments and its never as good as it will be in a few moments"

im a technical butthurt trader. i never try to valuate the underlying butthurt values or examine the fundamentals to see which butthurts are over-valued or undervalued. why? well, you cannot get straight talk or timely information from men hiding under couches and peeking at plays from between fingers of hands covering their faces while maintaining anguished looks that would make Wreck'Em at a Lingerie Bowl proud.

i simply keep tabs on you dumbasses because the fact is that your butthurt investment patterns are neither necessarily rational nor transparent. when you guys move the market, i am ready to surf the crest and bail out before the trough.

my investment strategy in this manner can be summarized quite succinctly by two statements: "it is what it is on its way to something else" and "its never as bad as it will be in a few moments and its never as good as it will be in a few moments"

Pretty good.

Stick to CS and stay away from the market.

You act as though butthurt is a commodity which is going to be purchased by people who want to be butt hurt after some negative event. But really, you're misinterpreting the situation. Butthurt is produced by those people.

It's valued by trolls who want to elicit reactions. In times of great butthurt, it's very easy for a troll to go to any thread on any message board and be successful. It's in good times, when there isn't much butthurt to be found, that the trolls have to fight over every scrap, thus driving the price of butthurt up for the purpose of derivatives valuation.

Trolls are the buyers. Butthurt fans are the sellers. Speculators purchase the derivatives, although I suppose some fans and trolls may also use them for hedging if they consider money acceptable compensation for being pissed off by trolls or being unable to find someone to troll, respectively.

Don't dabble in the futures market if you don't even know the major players.

I'll buy after game 3.

This guy gets it....why buy now when the price will be driven down by the delusionals after a 3-0 start. I too will empty out my 401K and go all in after game 3....thats assuming we actually make it to 3-0. (Thanks MTSU)

Back