This is PATHETIC... Look at KSU's roster

You gonna compete with the SEC, you gotta play the same dirty rules or else you won't ever level the playing field -- its no different than anything already going on elsewhere. Where do you think UGA found their D Line monsters for a 3-4 in a single season?

K State has always done this. Their best player (Arthur Brown) was one of the players who was involved in the Nevon Shapiro scandal at Miami. They have basically no standards when it comes to JUCOs and random transfers.

Wayward boys need a place to go, too.

Would you rather they be breaking into houses and knocking off convenience stores?

How is it any different than what auburn did?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How is it any different from what everyone except GT is doing? Seriously...we're the only ones who keep thinking "well, we're the pure ones" and that we're better than everyone else, but really everyone else couldn't give less of a crap.

How is it any different than what auburn did?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I can understand 2-3. I can't understand twenty plus. Much less another 20 rejects from other D1 schoo.s that were problem kids.

How is it any different from what everyone except GT is doing? Seriously...we're the only ones who keep thinking "well, we're the pure ones" and that we're better than everyone else, but really everyone else couldn't give less of a crap.

Yeah, we're the "only ones". :rolleyes:

Yeah... It's terrible that troubled youth and hard working JUCO transfers get a shot... Society would definitely be better off if they didn't have a shot to turn things around.

As long as they are playing by the rules then it's ok. Too bad GT can't compete for a few more transfers.

Yeah... It's terrible that troubled youth and hard working JUCO transfers get a shot... Society would definitely be better off if they didn't have a shot to turn things around.

My thoughts on your post:
imager.php

You're absolutely right. I think KSU should change its name to Kansas State Reformatory School. They're leading the nation in second chances. I'm sure they're getting these kids quality degrees and really changing their lives around.
:rolleyes:

You're absolutely right. I think KSU should change its name to Kansas State Reformatory School. They're leading the nation in second chances. I'm sure they're getting these kids quality degrees and really changing their lives around.

In a few years, if the APR goes to 940, they'll be playing with fire.

You're absolutely right. I think KSU should change its name to Kansas State Reformatory School. They're leadingte nation in second chances. I'm sure they're getting these kids quality degrees with real second cances.

How many if their players had problems that needed to be reformed (I.e. were "troubled youth)?

Guys transfer for all kinds of reasons.

Have there been off the field incidents?

How many if their players had problems that needed to be reformed (I.e. were "troubled youth)?

Guys transfer for all kinds of reasons.

Have there been off the field incidents?

Well the one player they took from us was removed for discipline reasons. I can't imagine the other 20 were in good shape. I'm sure the other 25 CC kids were quality academic takes.

Listen, this is pretty easy. 5 juco kids or CC players at a big time program. I get it. When you got over 25... That's a joke. I guess KSU can't recruit them outright because who the ---- wants to play in Kansas, so they get them after they are a stop elsewhere and screwed up.

Back