This loss is 100% on Paul

I honestly don't what CPJ is going to do regarding the QB's going forward. You assume TM will get the start next week at Pitt but I'm sure the pressure to play Tobias will get hot if TM starts to struggle.

We needed a pass there. Have yet to see TO pass. Gotta be a reason for that.
PJ said in the post game that TM was a better passer than TO. That's why TM went in and then he led us down the field until the Searcy fumble.

South Florida was just the more talented team on the field today. Playing with a tiny QB and expecting to win is foolish.

We a poorly coached on ST and OL. Our worst years are when we have experienced OL.

ST was a ööööshow. Keeping in your lane isn’t that hard.

This loss is 100% on CPJ. The team was flat. We weren’t outmanned, we were out coached.

We are undersized. We lack depth. We have no plan B. We make dumb mistakes at critical points. We gave up 49 ööööing points to a commuter school.

That’s all coaching and the coach needs to go.
We beet these öööös last year when they won the National Championship!

Every other year is ok by us.

There was a time, even under Chan, where I believed Tech was capable of winning every game on the schedule. I haven't felt that was since 2014 ended.

CPJ reminds me a lot of Mark Richt- both are phenomenal at collapses.

Are you ööööing retarded? Yes, you're ööööing retarded.

We had two defensive starters ejected for targeting when there was no targeting. We lost our starting tailback, starting center, and starting QB to injuries. We gave up 14 points on KO returns. And we turned the ball over 3 times, 2 of which were unforced.

COACHING WAAAHHHHHHH

ööööing retarded.

Figure out which voodoo priestess we pissed off and buy her a bag of fried chicken to lay off. That's the only thing I can think of. This game was just like last season, twenty insane uncontrollable things combining to create magical losses when we dominated a game.

I was 100% in agreement until I read the word "uncontrollable". Other than the 2 100%-bullshit targeting penalties, the other crap was completely controllable.

Back