This loss is 100% on Paul

Are you ööööing retarded? Yes, you're ööööing retarded.

We had two defensive starters ejected for targeting when there was no targeting. We lost our starting tailback, starting center, and starting QB to injuries. We gave up 14 points on KO returns. And we turned the ball over 3 times, 2 of which were unforced.

COACHING WAAAHHHHHHH

ööööing retarded.

Figure out which voodoo priestess we pissed off and buy her a bag of fried chicken to lay off. That's the only thing I can think of. This game was just like last season, twenty insane uncontrollable things combining to create magical losses when we dominated a game.

Yes you are ööööing retarded. You can only blame so many losses on the ball bouncing the wrong way or whatever the öööö he calls it. This wasnt one of them.

It's time for a coaching change.

'Final straws' are, IMHO, seasons not games. You guys are assuming that we're gonna have a crappy season. I remember disappointing losses to Miami in 2009 and to UNC/Duke in 2014. We're not going undefeated but everything else is still on the table.

'Final straws' are, IMHO, seasons not games. You guys are assuming that we're gonna have a crappy season. I remember disappointing losses to Miami in 2009 and to UNC/Duke in 2014. We're not going undefeated but everything else is still on the table.
There’s still plenty of football yet. Lots of teams seasons that could be ruined. Still could get good enough to make a run at the acc championship game.

Why not cheer for chaos? What happens to cpj will happen without y’all bitching.

Exactly. At this point, it's just as likely that we have a decent season w/USF going ranked for most of the year as it is that we are heading for a repeat of last year.

USF might be the best team in Florida. We might take a run at the Coastal title. Pretending this is the end of the season is silly.

Exactly. At this point, it's just as likely that we have a decent season w/USF going ranked for most of the year as it is that we are heading for a repeat of last year.

USF might be the best team in Florida. We might take a run at the Coastal title. Pretending this is the end of the season is silly.

Silly? Bullshit. We haven’t won a road game in 2 years, and we’ll get annihilated at home by clemson. Miami will be a toss-up. We’re good for MAYBE 5 wins. Time to play for the future and put in graham or
Oliver. Also... I wish Marcus Marshall was here :(

Silly? Bullshit. We haven’t won a road game in 2 years, and we’ll get annihilated at home by clemson. Miami will be a toss-up. We’re good for MAYBE 5 wins. Time to play for the future and put in graham or
Oliver. Also... I wish Marcus Marshall was here :(

Crying about losses that haven't happened yet is silly.

It also deserves one of these:

:bigcry:

lol

Crying about losses that haven't happened yet is silly.

It also deserves one of these:

:bigcry:

Why? What about this team since 2016 makes you think that we’re going to beat Louisville, UNC, or VT on the road? What makes you think we’ll beat clemson at home? I’m not a BIGCRY poster, I don’t want to get rid of CPJ because i don’t believe we can compete for much better with our resources, but tell me I’m wrong.

If we win 6 games and 1 is georgia, I'm cool with cpj staying another year.
If we win 7 games and none is Georgia or Clemson, he gone.
8 wins, he to stay

We'll know after the next game.

8 wins, he to stay

He will be here if we make a bowl game. But that’s a big if.

8 wins, he to stay

LOL, I’m not a CPJ guy, but he will be here next year if we win 2 or more games. We just signed him to a 5 year $15M contract. Thanks so much, TStan.

I wonder if the Clemson ticket prices are falling in the secondary market.

Back