This loss is 100% on Paul

Two evenly matched teams and one lost. if we play ten it might go 5-5 or 6-4. This is the key point and when I let this sink in it is a sad but today we were evenly matched. Ouch - We are evenly matched with USF. Not Clemson or mutts or the top 15 or so. We will steal one occasionally. We are not playoff bound unless numerous miracles align. We do not reload 5 stars. We have seen this movie and will see it again. I am a sidewalk fan who genuinely loves the Jackets and despises all things mutt athletics. I am also a realist and despite how hard I want to believe there is a simple fix I just do not see it. At least in short to mid term. The factories are not sitting still either. They are committed and obsessed at all levels with winning. Literally obsessed. Enough said on this point. Despite this I will keep cheering and supporting GT as best I can but sadly today no longer surprises ( hurts yes) me because we along with USF and about 90 other programs are a but a supporting cast in a factory driven business.

Two evenly matched teams and one lost. if we play ten it might go 5-5 or 6-4. This is the key point and when I let this sink in it is a sad but today we were evenly matched. Ouch - We are evenly matched with USF. Not Clemson or mutts or the top 15 or so. We will steal one occasionally. We are not playoff bound unless numerous miracles align. We do not reload 5 stars. We have seen this movie and will see it again. I am a sidewalk fan who genuinely loves the Jackets and despises all things mutt athletics. I am also a realist and despite how hard I want to believe there is a simple fix I just do not see it. At least in short to mid term. The factories are not sitting still either. They are committed and obsessed at all levels with winning. Literally obsessed. Enough said on this point. Despite this I will keep cheering and supporting GT as best I can but sadly today no longer surprises ( hurts yes) me because we along with USF and about 90 other programs are a but a supporting cast in a factory driven business.
Sidewalk fan here too for nearly 40 years and agree with all your points. Unfortunately, I am losing interest in GT football and don’t see a way to rekindle unless a big change is made.

I honestly don't what CPJ is going to do regarding the QB's going forward. You assume TM will get the start next week at Pitt but I'm sure the pressure to play Tobias will get hot if TM starts to struggle.

The starting QB under CPJ is of littl to zero consequence. Red herring.

There was a time, even under Chan, where I believed Tech was capable of winning every game on the schedule. I haven't felt that was since 2014 ended.

CPJ reminds me a lot of Mark Richt- both are phenomenal at collapses.

And richt is 15 - 2 vs GT.

There’s still plenty of football yet. Lots of teams seasons that could be ruined. Still could get good enough to make a run at the acc championship game.

Why not cheer for chaos? What happens to cpj will happen without y’all bitching.

ACC is weak, especially Coastal.

Getting to ACCCG as a goal is wuss.

Honest question. How many of our teams since the 1950s have been significantly better than USF (who is probably borderline top 25)? I think we're a decent, but flawed team this year. Isn't that pretty much what we always are?

We boat race UNC. They tuuuurible. Pitt, Louisville, BG, Duke, UVA. That's 7 wins. Miami and VT possible.

Don't know how do many of you think we are THAT bad, just like so many thought we were THAT good after game 1. It's never as good as bad or it seems. Especially GT football.

I wouldn't stand in the way of a change but you all are kidding yourselves if you don't think the next guy is going to have similar problems. We have a systemic problem preventing us from winning big

5 posts in 6 years on the board. Just noting a fact.

When are you going to finally admit that you are wrong about Johnson.

BOBBY F U C K I N G DODD would lose a game in which his special teams gave up two consecutive KRs for TDs, had three turnovers, and lost their center, tailback, and QB to injuries, while getting two members of their secondary removed from the game on bullshit calls.

THERE IS NO COACH THAT CAN FIX THAT.

We need to find the voodoo lady that cursed our team and pay her a couple 55 gallon drums of chicken blood or whatever it takes to lift the hex. There is no other explanation for this crap other than "hex."

BOBBY F U C K I N G DODD would lose a game in which his special teams gave up two consecutive KRs for TDs, had three turnovers, and lost their center, tailback, and QB to injuries, while getting two members of their secondary removed from the game on bullshit calls.

THERE IS NO COACH THAT CAN FIX THAT.

We need to find the voodoo lady that cursed our team and pay her a couple 55 gallon drums of chicken blood or whatever it takes to lift the hex. There is no other explanation for this crap other than "hex."

Well, theres one other one.

Back