This loss is on the ACC refs

Yeah. All the refs hate GT and screw us week after week and cause us to lose. Otherwise we would win all these games we lose, and look like Bama.

I'm sure that makes sense to . . . someone?

BTW, how do you like "Catcher in the Rye?"
You’re a ööööing moron.

We got our ass handed to us today , had nothing to do with refs
I’m sorry did you watch the game? Go back and look at the holding calls on us and the lack of calls on them. Just watch their OLine.

We got beat by 31
That öööö ain’t on no damn refs

and I was at the game
Yeah there were some bad calls
But we go our asses handed to us because Pitt is a better team
It is the refs when they take away two touchdowns and illegally hold your defense all day.

...giant conspiracy among football officials, for some unimaginable reason, to screw over Georgia Tech and make them lose football games...

Conspiracy would assume it is intentional. I do think we're impacted by poor officiating more than others, just that it's not intentional.

But, even if we paid the officials to be biased in our favor in this game, we still would have lost by at least 14.

Conspiracy would assume it is intentional. I do think we're impacted by poor officiating more than others, just that it's not intentional.

But, even if we paid the officials to be biased in our favor in this game, we still would have lost by at least 14.
And why in the hell would we be impacted by poor officiating more than others? Is there some scientific explanation for this statistical anomaly?

Couldn't be observer's bias, could it?

And why in the hell would we be impacted by poor officiating more than others? Is there some scientific explanation for this statistical anomaly?

Couldn't be observer's bias, could it?
It could also be random chance. Someone wins the lottery every week.

Champ, I've been to a LOT of sports message boards. And the one thing they all have in common is a bunch of tards insisting that their team always gets the bad calls, the refs are biased against them, they get bad ball spots, the other team gets good ball spots, etc,

Our opponents have had many more penalties called against them this year than Tech has, and for more yards. More penalties against UNC last week. More penalties against Pitt this week.

Give it a rest.

Refs definitely sucked, but that game was lost by Thacker, who took several steps back today after two weeks of excellent defense, Patenaude who still manages to screw things up in the red zone and calls the stupidest plays at the worst possible times, and, unfortunately, Brent Key who still hasn't given us an O-line with any strengths.

Champ, I've been to a LOT of sports message boards. And the one thing they all have in common is a bunch of tards insisting that their team always gets the bad calls, the refs are biased against them, they get bad ball spots, the other team gets good ball spots, etc,

Our opponents have had many more penalties called against them this year than Tech has, and for more yards. More penalties against UNC last week. More penalties against Pitt this week.

Give it a rest.

One time Duke and UNC were playing each other in basketball.

I went to the UNC board and they were convinced the game was being rigged against them because the league office loved Duke.

Then I went to the Duke board and they were convinced the game was being rigged against them because the conference wanted to show they didn't favor Duke.

It was pretty enjoyable.

I’m sorry did you watch the game? Go back and look at the holding calls on us and the lack of calls on them. Just watch their OLine.

The holding calls on us were pretty legit on replay. I was wondering during the game who is coaching our receivers to block because they are terrible at it and those were easy holding calls. As for the non-calls against Pitt I would have to go back and re-watch the game.

The holding calls on us were pretty legit on replay. I was wondering during the game who is coaching our receivers to block because they are terrible at it and those were easy holding calls. As for the non-calls against Pitt I would have to go back and re-watch the game.
The receivers at least block their assignments. öööö maybe that coach needs to work our OL

Well I don't know if the refs really sucked so much that the game would have been all that different. In fact I would love to have our games close enough that I feel I could complain about them making an impact.

However, I did notice they had a split-tail on the field and they even put an F on the back of her jersey so we would know its a female. What pisses me off is she should be at home doing laundry and baking pies instead of calling penalties on my YellowJackets.

Back