This weekends recruits

So CGC specifically mentions “Roster Management” twice mentions Sabans name 3 times and then explains the “sheet” he took from Alabama that Saban uses and designed and this is the conclusion you came to?

Some of our fans are in for a rude awakening. This isn’t going to be what we have seen the last 11 years with the benevolent recruiting. CGC was brought here to win games not make friends. He specifically mentioned Defense and Special Teams which has cost us how many games the last 5 years? This is going to be the total opposite of what we are used to. Read into this how you want.
I don’t think you have a clue what you’re talking about.

How much attrition did Temple have? I’m sure we will have some because it always happens with a coaching change but I doubt it will be significant.

Was Temple running the Triple Option? No they weren't. We are changing our offense drastically. We are going to have to free up a lot of space to do that. We don't have any TE's. We have too many RB's. See how this will present a problem and how we will have to remove some to add some? This isn't even taking into account O-Lineman. There is going to be a lot of attrition and there isn't anything wrong with that. Some kids will be told to look elsewhere. That is just part of big time football. It isn't 'cheating' nor is it unethical.

Anyone who says we're Tech, we don't run off kids who don't fit our system, hasn't lost 17 friends to square root club their freshman year. We absolutely do that, in academics, after taking their first year payment. We just don't do it in football and then talk about how it's not the Tech way. It absolutely is the Tech way. It's actually what makes your degrees worth the gold penny you're all paid.

Anyone who says we're Tech, we don't run off kids who don't fit our system, hasn't lost 17 friends to square root club their freshman year. We absolutely do that, in academics, after taking their first year payment. We just don't do it in football and then talk about how it's not the Tech way. It absolutely is the Tech way. It's actually what makes your degrees worth the gold penny you're all paid.
If "the hill" is gonna limit our recruiting so much, we could at least also let them do the dirty work of trimming the dead weight off the team academically.

If "the hill" is gonna limit our recruiting so much, we could at least also let them do the dirty work of trimming the dead weight off the team academically.

Since we actually run off kids who could have made a difference on the field to stupid öööö, I'm ok with starting "random" drug tests.

Since we actually run off kids who could have made a difference on the field to stupid öööö, I'm ok with starting "random" drug tests.
Or we could make up stories about how they called someone a öööööö.

Back