This weekends recruits

Methinks this change will be very much like the change from Dodd to Bud Carson in '67. Sort of like going from Santa to Satan...same letters but different approach. Ask any of the players from that era what practices were like and how the "culture" changed.

Methinks this change will be very much like the change from Dodd to Bud Carson in '67. Sort of like going from Santa to Satan...same letters but different approach. Ask any of the players from that era what practices were like and how the "culture" changed.
Methinks not every situation is the same as one that happened almost 50 years ago. Geez people. The guy has only been our coach for 24 hours and some of you are already ready to run him off because "reasons".

Methinks not every situation is the same as one that happened almost 50 years ago. Geez people. The guy has only been our coach for 24 hours and some of you are already ready to run him off because "reasons".
We are just trying to restore balance from all the people who think he is the second coming of Nick Saban.

We are just trying to restore balance from all the people who think he is the second coming of Nick Saban.
Why? You realize that fan is short for fanatic, right? Heaven forbid people actually get excited about football at Tech again.
Go piss on someone else's parade and let people enjoy being a Tech fan for a while. Nobody appointed you or anyone else to be the Barney Fife of college football fandom.

I'll eat my words when we make the playoffs in year 3 after 2 years of top 10 recruiting classes.

4248B8D6-7A43-4F72-AF7E-CB914C18A8A4.png
I mean it’s not like his defensive back teammate is committed to us or anything..

Ask temple players how much they love practice over the past two years

We’re talking about practice... man

Roster Management in that context meant changing the numbers at each position. Does not imply getting rid of anyone.
I took it as now having to find a tight end or two on the roster.

psst... juanyeh

Last edited:

If you think Paul Johnson was Santa, and think Geoff Collins is Satan....

Man, I feel for you.

Back