Thug U at its finest

True, but that doesn't really apply here.

I'm just saying if my goal was to go pray before the game, I'd be pissed if my teammates were around me acting like idiots and starting öööö. I'd be even more pissed if I was Mark Richt and saw that going on.

All I'm saying is I coach high school soccer, and if any of my players ever did something like that, they wouldn't play in the game.
Let's be thugs and threaten fellow human beings....now.....everyone pray

it is surprising (at least to me) at how much they embrace this lack of sportsmanship. It reminds me of the time when Richt told his ugag players to get a unsportsmanship penalty after they scored a touchdown in the UF game.

I do think that college FB has seen its zenith and there will be significant changes in the future. The total "whitewash" of Unc players going to fake classes and the facade of "student athletes" is a poorly built house of cards. How long will universities continue to whore themselves out for the sake of $$$?

oh well...
Until the pie starts getting smaller and someone is not getting a big enough slice.

Facebook video. Apparently Facebook is down on the east coast. I'm freaking out.

giphy.gif

They did the same thing one year to block the Wreck from coming through after driving around the field and letting the cheerleaders off in the NE part of the field. The Wreck driver just layed on the horn and sat there until they moved.
Is this why the wreck doesn't loop around the field to the visitor's side anymore? I've noticed the last few games I've been to they drive it straight to our sideline, then turn around down there and go back instead of circling around the entire field.

IMO the worst part about it is the fact that they (the team and the fans defending them) used prayer as justification for the drama. I don't understand how someone like Mark Richt could consistently allow that type of thing to happen.

Because Coach Ricky is a phony, that’s why.

Yeah...that’s a pussy move either way, but it’s the kind of thing you can kind of pull off when your program isn’t currently circling the crapper. Maybe Id be mad about it if we had choked away the W. But really it’s just pity.

My idea would be to lose Miami and Louisville from the conference altogether. They are poor fits. Take on Notre Dame as full time member as soon as possible (perhaps after they get shut out of the playoff this year). Maybe boot one more member to get to a nice 12 team conference. 14 is too much.

My idea would be to lose Miami and Louisville from the conference altogether. They are poor fits. Take on Notre Dame as full time member as soon as possible (perhaps after they get shut out of the playoff this year). Maybe boot one more member to get to a nice 12 team conference. 14 is too much.

No P5 conference is going to willfully scale down its membership.

True, but that doesn't really apply here.

I'm just saying if my goal was to go pray before the game, I'd be pissed if my teammates were around me acting like idiots and starting öööö. I'd be even more pissed if I was Mark Richt and saw that going on.

All I'm saying is I coach high school soccer, and if any of my players ever did something like that, they wouldn't play in the game.
I think its applicable in a small way - I used to say when Richt was at UGA he wasn't nearly as clean cut as portrayed. His players constantly got in trouble with no consequences and also no change in recruiting. I think towards the end of his tenure UGA began to clean it up a little but Richt had nothing to do with it.

So....you can use buzz points to be on the field to form the tunnel.....all of y'all 223 fight warriors might want to use them in two years to be on the field for the Miami game.......

Back