Thug U at its finest

The "Prayer" thing is such ööööing bullshit. Why not just pray in the damn locker room prior to running out? Why is it soooooo important that they be seen praying? Bunch of phonies.

And why in God's name (no pun) did they have- HAVE - to choose that end zone for their BS obviously-ignored-'cause-we-whooped-dat-ass stupid prayer? God doesn't give a öööö about college football anyway.

This is Richt's typical faux Christian crap. Makes me sick.

The "Prayer" thing is such ööööing bullshit. Why not just pray in the damn locker room prior to running out?

Or pray in the whole giant end-zone we gave them to run through.

New verse added for Miami:

O brother let’s go down, let’s go down, don’t you wanna go down,
Str8 up brother let’s go down, down to the endzone to pray.

As I went down to the endzone to pray, thinking about whose ass I’m gonna whip today, and who will wear the turnover chain, yo bitch get out the way.

Has anyone posted this to Reddit's College Football page. I'm not usually the one to boast but this was a 5-4 team coming into Atlanta thinking they were a 9-0 team and acting foolish.

Has anyone posted this to Reddit's College Football page. I'm not usually the one to boast but this was a 5-4 team coming into Atlanta thinking they were a 9-0 team and acting foolish.
Yeah it was on there yesterday.

Back