THWG?? Or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.usg.edu/academic_partnerships_accreditation/committees/campus_representatives/gatech

upload_2018-1-8_11-41-59.png

Are we supposed to be emailing them to warn them that this is a fake?

Are we supposed to be emailing them to warn them that this is a fake?

Who gives a öööö if it's photoshopped or not, it's obviously posted by the real GT admissions Instagram account.

You can email them whatever you want but it should probably include some variations of "THWg" and "fire everyone."

Who gives a öööö if it's photoshopped or not, it's obviously posted by the real GT admissions Instagram account.

You can email them whatever you want but it should probably include some variations of "THWg" and "fire everyone."

Oh, I didn't realize that.

Now me rage.

I wonder what the students in this picture feel about being represented in this way?! I am sure they would have a problem with it.

This makes me so ööööing mad. Someone's head should roll for this.

Oh I completely agree. I meant that it was obviously shopped and I'm sure there is one person in charge of that account. The rest of the department should be livid. I sincerely hope to hear of a bloody beatdown occuring today at GT admissions office.

Oh I completely agree. I meant that it was obviously shopped and I'm sure there is one person in charge of that account. The rest of the department should be livid. I sincerely hope to hear of a bloody beatdown occuring today at GT admissions office.
Well, the twitter account with the same handle says Rich Clark

I really can't believe this öööö. Hopefully someone gets fired. Anyone at ugag posting good things when we were in the OB? hell no. öööö 'em.

:lol2:

Sometimes I want travel back in time and kill my 5 year old self for picking Tech as my college team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back