THWG?? Or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY CAN ROLL TIDE ROLL THEIR ASS TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE AND öööö ALL THE WAY OFF

Tie it to everything that way Stansbury puts pressure on the Hill.

Stansbury won't be talking to the Hill about this. Even if he did, the Hill would shrug their shoulders. None of them give two craps about GT athletics.

Now that it's taken down, here's what it was for anyone who missed it. Just because it's taken down does not mean the person responsible has been fired:

qxOOmVF.jpg

Contact information of relevant parties:

Bud Peterson's email address - Bud.Peterson@gatech.edu

Rick Clark, director of undergraduate admissions - rick.clark@admission.gatech.edu

President of the alumni association so you can tell him why you wont be giving money anymore - joe.irwin@alumni.gatech.edu

Some people saying it's not real because it's @gtadmission and not @gtadmissions. For reference, here's their various social media accounts and their official email addresses have no "s" at the end:

https://www.instagram.com/gtadmission/

https://www.facebook.com/GTadmission/

https://twitter.com/gtadmission

http://www.usg.edu/academic_partnerships_accreditation/committees/campus_representatives/gatech

At least Stansbury isn't an idiot:

Stansbury won't be talking to the Hill about this. Even if he did, the Hill would shrug their shoulders. None of them give two craps about GT traditions and maintaining our cultural identity.

Ftfy. This is what happens when you have a carpetbagger as president of the university. Enjoy the handshake photo opp with him, that's all he's good for.

This is the second time in recent history that GT Admissions and Rick Clark have completely embarrassed Georgia Tech.

He was also the idiot that came up with the Top 10 Reasons Not to Come to Georgia Tech list.

This is the second time in recent history that GT Admissions and Rick Clark have completely embarrassed Georgia Tech.

He was also the idiot that came up with the Top 10 Reasons Not to Come to Georgia Tech list.
Forgot about that. He needs a permanent seat in the pit of misery.

Ftfy. This is what happens when you have a carpetbagger as president of the university. Enjoy the handshake photo opp with him, that's all he's good for.

Ha! My nickname for him is Prez Photo Op. I chuckled when some fans thought he would help athletics since he was a former college football player. While he might like for GT athletics to do well on the field, he won't be taking any action to make that a reality.

Wow. No wonder half the stadium is red every other year.

This is really disappointing, but I'm not sure of the appropriate response. In all seriousness, not sure I would fire some 23 year old idiot over something like a football rivalry, but man, what are they teaching those employees?

Obviously need a major re-do of new employee training. 'Here's an example of how UGA literally said we were traitors because we whipped their butts. Here's an example of how UGA literally injured our students because we whipped their butts. Here's an example of how UGA literally ignored the entire mission of the university because they were afraid we would whip their butts. Etc.'

Wow. No wonder half the stadium is red every other year.

This is really disappointing, but I'm not sure of the appropriate response. In all seriousness, not sure I would fire some 23 year old idiot over something like a football rivalry, but man, what are they teaching those employees?

Obviously need a major re-do of new employee training. 'Here's an example of how UGA literally said we were traitors because we whipped their butts. Here's an example of how UGA literally injured our students because we whipped their butts. Here's an example of how UGA literally ignored the entire mission of the university because they were afraid we would whip their butts. Etc.'

All companies have codes of ethics, and if you violate them, you're fired. ESPECIALLY if you violate them using an official company social media account. No sympathy, you take an action directly opposed to your employer's interests on their social media account, you're fired with cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back