THWG?? Or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've changed it since it first came out. It took a direct swipe at the falcons, hawks, and our own sports teams.

Is there a reason that this guy is employed? GT is the ONLY school that runs itself down. It's clowns like him (and the school Prez) that once again make it crystal clear that GT is often the biggest impediment to its own success.:mad:

Why doesn't the anon donor for recruiting offer some more money for the immediate termination of said admissions employee? Money talks right?

I think USF is the Bulls. UCF is the Knights

Really?

tenor.gif

Seriously, what the hell. Some dumbasses in our own school are so far away from competitive sport that they don't realize we hate uga, but yet so close to competitive sport that they feel compelled to post something pro-uga? They should be fired for complete and total incompetence.

That Instagram picture is now making its rounds through my office and everyone is asking me if I know the people in that picture. These mutts are flying high right now.

That Instagram picture is now making its rounds through my office and everyone is asking me if I know the people in that picture. These mutts are flying high right now.

You can tell them you know some people in the original photo. It's at the bottom of page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back