THWG?? Or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez guys, that is fake as hell. Even the account is "GTadmission" not "GTadmissions". I can't believe y'all are getting yourselves all worked up about this.

I have 4 posts until the UGAg loss post

Jeez guys, that is fake as hell. Even the account is "GTadmission" not "GTadmissions". I can't believe y'all are getting yourselves all worked up about this.

It is not. This is the admissions department instagram with almost 4K followers.

http://www.usg.edu/academic_partnerships_accreditation/committees/campus_representatives/gatech

upload_2018-1-8_11-41-59.png
I just emailed that little bitch

So, you're saying some UGA fan put in the effort of a long game troll going back nearly 1000 posts over a couple of years?

No. It's a real Tech account. Look at the timeline.

What an embarrassment! Bad enough to have the whole state media outlets hype UGA at such a sickening rate now this? I don't remember such a lovefest when the Falcon's played in the Super Bowl last year.

The website for Georgia Tech admissions is admission.gatech.edu

It's linked all over that Instagram page. Also, the Twitter page is gtadmission , as well.

Taking a guess at what happened - admissions office (like the rest of school) is closed today. The one person with social media access did this from home and there will be no backlash/removal today as a result. Tomorrow, expect the post to be gone and the person reprimanded.

Taking a guess at what happened - admissions office (like the rest of school) is closed today. The one person with social media access did this from home and there will be no backlash/removal today as a result. Tomorrow, expect the post to be gone and the person reprimanded.

If they aren't fired, I'm done giving money. Simple equation, really. Tech can decide what's more important to them.

Works out for Stansbury though, he responded appropriately and I can just redirect $ from Roll Call to A-T.

If they aren't fired, I'm done giving money. Simple equation, really. Tech can decide what's more important to them.

Works out for Stansbury though, he responded appropriately and I can just redirect $ from Roll Call to A-T.

Tie it to everything that way Stansbury puts pressure on the Hill.

It was just taken down.

I wonder how many emails and phone calls they got. :lol2:

If he/she posted...today and only today we say, “Heil Hitler!” Then they would already be fired. I do not see any difference. We need to remove this person from the institute. Sideways the dog is rolling over in his grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back