Time for change

http://espn.go.com/college-football...-major-violations-auburn-regarding-cam-newton

Players flat out admitted to getting duffel bags full of cash, on national TV, and the NCAA did nothing to Auburn.

We could give players 3 duffel bags of money and it would not matter.

They don't want to play in this O system whether anybody likes to admit it or not.

It isn't about academics (unless one wants to consider all the HillNerds paid in the millions by taxpayers that do nothing but steal credit cards, don't teach a single öööö class, don't give a rats butt about any of the students, and only want to line their own "publish or perish" pockets).

Not asinine. CPJ will never land another decent WR. Why would they come to GT?

Because he puts them in the NFL better than any coach since Fridge, and relatively well compared to other schools?

Also, we should plot a graph of topics vs. games, and track the "fire him" topics after a loss. Seems predictable.

Not asinine. CPJ will never land another decent WR. Why would they come to GT?

If Calvin Johnson had wanted to come to a school for their system, he would have chosen UGA over GT, since the systems were the same, and UGA's classes were easier, and there were more loose girls, and he would have at a minimum gotten a free scooter out of the deal.

we need an embedded video of a baby crying, preferably a little girl with a big pink bow and in a booster chair..

You can hope for change in one hand and öööö in the other one and see which one fills up first. Paul Johnson will be our coach for the foreseeable future. If you can't handle that you best become a basketball or baseball fan for the next few years.

Go Jackets!

How long do we have to wait. A lot of you sound like you want to give him a lifetime contract because this is the best we will ever be able to do. If Paul Johnson is the best sign him up for life.

How long do we have to wait. A lot of you sound like you want to give him a lifetime contract because this is the best we will ever be able to do. If Paul Johnson is the best sign him up for life.

I think you generally have to wait until the end of the season. Bitching after a loss to a ööööty team is certainly understandable, as is bitching after losing to uga. Talking about how the world is coming down, and saying that you've had a magical revelation that CPJ needs to be fired because he lost to the best team we will play this year just makes you look like a moron.

Beating uga and a bowl team still puts us as 9 wins, which bests most of the preseason expectations.

If Paul Johnson should be fired for beating Duke handily but letting them go ahead of us in the standings, what does it say about Golden and Beamer for actually losing to Duke?

Beating uga and a bowl team still puts us as 9 wins, which bests most of the preseason expectations.

I give him about an eight percent chance of achieving this. This has never happened in the PJ's 5 years. I like Yule optimism.

The problem here is that most of y'all are thinking about different offenses that contain a competent offensive line. ANY offense can be productive if the O-line is blowing the D-line backwards.. or at least executing their cut blocks consistently and not whiffing. Our O-line sucks against elite D-lines of other teams.

Would any of you complain about our offense if they played like they did against Syracuse every week? You know why we played so well? Because our O-line dominated their D-line. Their D-line was young and sucked.

The only thing I would question CPJ about is the ability to recruit and coach up O & D lineman. In football that's what its all about.

I give him about an eight percent chance of achieving this. This has never happened in the PJ's 5 years. I like Yule optimism.

What about just winning the bowl game, which would be 8 wins, just about at where most expectations were and another season with 8 wins that we've had 4 of between 1990 and Johnson?

Why would any desirable coach come to GT? It's not a good job and won't be until the institute decides that it cares about winning.

Doesn't help when the fans don't fill the seats to support the team either. Regardless of how people feel about the coach or the season, they should be at the games to support the PLAYERS who are busting their asses each and everyday.

Anybody that thinks CPJ needs to be fired imho is a moron !! How long did it take Beamer at VT to get beamerball rolling when he started ? Get on the GT train or stfu !!!!

Dang, I was pretty sure we beat Duke.

Fair point. Except that Duke is about to play for the ACC Coastal and have an 8-2 record right now, while we have a 6-4 record and I'll bet you $100 that we go into the bowl game with 5 losses. SO, I think his point is on the mark...Duke has overtaken us. At the very least, they have this year.

If we play a decent defensive team in the bowl game, I am afraid we will finish the season 7-6.

Anybody that thinks CPJ needs to be fired imho is a moron !! How long did it take Beamer at VT to get beamerball rolling when he started ? Get on the GT train or stfu !!!!

Then I'm a moron. And I'm also an 11-year season ticket holder so I am "on the GT train". SO I'll exercise my right to speak out that I want Paul Johnson and his high school offense on the next train out of town.

Just because I don't support the coach doesn't mean I don't support the school. How about you STFU?

Back