Today June 5th, i ask a question

what he s it with these types of winey questions? Pansies.

2 of 3 losing seasons, probably, with not a ton of optimism surrounding any of the major sports right now. We were near dead-last in that Director's Cup this year. That's dead-last in the country, not just ACC.

Last edited:
So, using the same logic, we are 50/50 with the runner up national champs. Pencil us in for the playoff this year.

Strike that, use an ink pen

no, we're still near the bottom of the Director's Cup standings, using that logic.

IIWII and It Ain't What It Ain't. And what it ain't is a competitive athletics program, across the board.

2 of 3 losing seasons, probably, with not a ton of optimism surrounding any of the major sports right now. We were near dead-last in that Director's Cup this year. That's dead-last in the country, not just ACC.
Seriously, does anybody on this board or anywhere care about the Director's Cup? It is basically a proxy for how strong your non-revenue programs are, and while I really wish all GT student-athletes the best of success... I really only get exercised about the revenue sports. Hence the 'revenue.'

Seriously, does anybody on this board or anywhere care about the Director's Cup? It is basically a proxy for how strong your non-revenue programs are, and while I really wish all GT student-athletes the best of success... I really only get exercised about the revenue sports. Hence the 'revenue.'
It's also a measure of how many teams you field. We don't have a lot of sports that other schools have so we will never be competitive for the DC.

Good lord. I swear last season did a number on some of ya'll mentally. We aren't behind Duke in football. Our loss to them last year coincided with the bottoming out of Roof's defense and Taquon's total loss of confidence.

As for basketball, well they are a blue blood, so yeah. That isnt news.

Nobody cares about the other sports, save a dedicated few.
Maybe it was the excellence of Duke's DC plus a surge in confidence by the Duke signal caller. This is why they play the games---to see who is the better team. I don't like Duke being the better team.

well yeah but the topic is our entire Athletic Program vs Puke's so it's topical. And the ranking is clear - öööö Duke, we were worse this year than almost every major college in the country.

well yeah but the topic is our entire Athletic Program vs Puke's so it's topical. And the ranking is clear - öööö Duke, we were worse this year than almost every major college in the country.

It may be topical, but I think his point was that the topic itself is dumb.

and the reality is pathetic. oh well, IIWII, right?

This year was brutal, but I'm fairly bullish on GT sports with Stansbury at the helm. Seems like things are being addressed. Bobinski was asleep at the wheel.

That said, the Director's Cup probably isnt the best measure. Arent there a bunch of sports GT doesnt even have?

Last edited:
This year was brutal, but I'm fairly bullish on GT sports with Stansbury at the helm. Seems like things are being addressed. Bobinski was asleep at the wheel.

That said, the Director's Cup probably isnt the best measure. Arent there a bunch of sports GT doesnt even have?

could be. I don't give a crap that we don't play LAX or soccer or any crap like that. It's the big 3 sucking that is most pathetic. I hope you're right about Stan.

Yes, we don't participate in a lot of the sports that are measured. Girls field hockey, etc. But just narrow it down to football, baseball, basketball and we are not even in the top 150 programs. Programs without football teams have more points than Tech. It's not real inspiring.

Good lord. I swear last season did a number on some of ya'll mentally. We aren't behind Duke in football. Our loss to them last year coincided with the bottoming out of Roof's defense and Taquon's total loss of confidence.

As for basketball, well they are a blue blood, so yeah. That isnt news.

Nobody cares about the other sports, save a dedicated few.
They're f'd in the head regardless of the season. It's just a matter of finding the right environment to spew the mental diarrhea all over the board which happens to coincide with off-seasons after a bad season. It never goes away. They think the rest of us will agree with their insecurities and beta cuck opinions after a bad season and laud them for their superior analysis. They are the worst parts of any fanbase, a parasite that feeds off of misery. The best way to stave them off is to ignore them completely, as it shows that arguing against them or trying to convince them that not all is lost just gives them a platform to öööö more brain diarrhea onto you.

They're f'd in the head regardless of the season. It's just a matter of finding the right environment to spew the mental diarrhea all over the board which happens to coincide with off-seasons after a bad season. It never goes away. They think the rest of us will agree with their insecurities and beta cuck opinions after a bad season and laud them for their superior analysis. They are the worst parts of any fanbase, a parasite that feeds off of misery. The best way to stave them off is to ignore them completely, as it shows that arguing against them or trying to convince them that not all is lost just gives them a platform to öööö more brain diarrhea onto you.

The beta cuck fans are the ones not terribly upset about getting butt-raped by Puke and 2 of 3 losing seasons and missed bowls. Throwing up hands and shrugging "IIWII" as we get rolled is the very definition of beta-cuck.

The beta cuck fans are the ones not terribly upset about getting butt-raped by Puke and 2 of 3 losing seasons and missed bowls. Throwing up hands and shrugging "IIWII" as we get rolled is the very definition of beta-cuck.

Sounds like something a beta cuck bitch would say after being triggered because he's a beta cuck bitch.

Constantly ööööting on the program is not being a fan. Being optimistic after changes that were long overdue is not being ok with previously bad results. If you truly believe the opposite then you're a moron of the 1st rank.

Back