Today June 5th, i ask a question

The beta cuck fans are the ones not terribly upset about getting butt-raped by Puke and 2 of 3 losing seasons and missed bowls. Throwing up hands and shrugging "IIWII" as we get rolled is the very definition of beta-cuck.

I'm pretty sure everyone was terribly upset about losing to Duke. You can probably go back and check the game thread. Just because we don't all bigcry about it every single day doesn't mean we're okay with it. So, that's a strawman.

It's also a strawman to say that everyone is just shrugging and saying "IIWII". I'm pretty sure a lot of guys here donated to the recruiting fund and will probably donate to the capital campaign. There have been additional staff hires. There's a rebranding effort and a new apparel partner. There are renderings for stadium improvements right above this post. So again, lack of daily whining doesn't equal apathy and it's unclear what all of the bicrying will accomplish.

I'm pretty sure everyone was terribly upset about losing to Duke. You can probably go back and check the game thread. Just because we don't all bigcry about it every single day doesn't mean we're okay with it. So, that's a strawman.

It's also a strawman to say that everyone is just shrugging and saying "IIWII". I'm pretty sure a lot of guys here donated to the recruiting fund and will probably donate to the capital campaign. There have been additional staff hires. There's a rebranding effort and a new apparel partner. There are renderings for stadium improvements right above this post. So again, lack of daily whining doesn't equal apathy and it's unclear what all of the bicrying will accomplish.

Those who did that aren't beta cuck then. There are plenty of IIWII excuse makers though and all their wives are likely banging an alpha behind their back.

IIWII is the very definition of beta cuck.

There are a select few who say it is what it is about the overall performance of the program. Most people are not happy about underperforming. The difference is they're cognizant of the overall picture and what needs to happen to start winning consistently. Some of those things are finally happening. Screaming fire Paul Johnson like a petulant child in the midst of change is masturbation. The sad kind.

There are a select few who say it is what it is about the overall performance of the program. Most people are not happy about underperforming. The difference is they're cognizant of the overall picture and what needs to happen to start winning consistently. Some of those things are finally happening. Screaming fire Paul Johnson like a petulant child in the midst of change is masturbation. The sad kind.
There is no sad kind of masturbation.

Constantly ööööting on the program is not being a fan. Being optimistic after changes that were long overdue is not being ok with previously bad results. If you truly believe the opposite then you're a moron of the 1st rank.
Mary Mother of God, the well worn "you aren't a real fan" gambit. Okay, pooh, what constitutes being a fan? WE'RE WAITING !!:scared:

This petulant child has been advocating a coaching change long before "things are finally happening". Didn't care for the hire from day one, but was won over by 20 wins in the first two years. And we aren't in the midst of change. We are in the midst of expectation of change, with our fingers crossed. So we got a new DC. Have no idea how he is going to change things. I haven't been this joyously excited since Al Groh got hired. We rehired an analyst who left Tech, went to the greatness that is Georgia Southern and got fired. We have some renderings of stadium improvements, but no money with which to make them happen. And the new stadium features will help us beat Clempsen, how?? Yep, we are in the midst of change for sure, don't ya know. But one thing remains constant. Same head coach, same OL coach, basically the same staff, same philosophy, same recruiting, but with a contract extension. Be still my heart! ! !

This petulant child has been advocating a coaching change long before "things are finally happening". Didn't care for the hire from day one, but was won over by 20 wins in the first two years. And we aren't in the midst of change. We are in the midst of expectation of change, with our fingers crossed. So we got a new DC. Have no idea how he is going to change things. I haven't been this joyously excited since Al Groh got hired. We rehired an analyst who left Tech, went to the greatness that is Georgia Southern and got fired. We have some renderings of stadium improvements, but no money with which to make them happen. And the new stadium features will help us beat Clempsen, how?? Yep, we are in the midst of change for sure, don't ya know. But one thing remains constant. Same head coach, same OL coach, basically the same staff, same philosophy, same recruiting, but with a contract extension. Be still my heart! ! !

If we have no money who are you going to hire that's gonna make us win as many as CPJ? We dont even provide enough support staff or the facilities that CPJ'S been asking for, yet you wanna fire the guy who has taken you to number 7 in the nation with the same OL coach and basically same staff and same caliber of players. Instead of giving the guy who's proven to have done more with less, you wanna fire him, pay him the rest of his contract while trying to search for a better coach. This all goes back to bitching just to bitch because you make 0 sense.

Mary Mother of God, the well worn "you aren't a real fan" gambit. Okay, pooh, what constitutes being a fan? WE'RE WAITING !!:scared:

I'll tell you what it doesnt constitute of. It doesnt constitute of constantly bitching while offering no discernible viable solutions but always acting pissed off and blaming the coach every time the team has a bad season while completely ignoring any of the team's successful years. Thats not "I want the team to do well and you guys wanna wallow in mediocrity." That's "I have serious mental issues and my life sucks so I take it out on something I have no control over because it's not my fault." No, I dont consider you to be a fan.

And the new stadium features will help us beat Clempsen, how??

I imagine that Stansbury's working theory is that locker room renovations, facilities improvements, additional staff, better uni provider etc. will get us a few better players here and there. But you think we should spend all our money on a new coach, keep the same outdated facilities and skeleton recruiting staff and somehow entice 4 and 5 star talent to come here just because we would no longer be running the Triple Option. Because 4 and 5 star talent came here before that. Oh, wait.

I've not called for CPJ's firing, mostly because it's a waste of breath since he keeps getting extensions. Apparently we're terrified of losing our #55 recruiting ranking.

Last edited:
I've not called for CPJ's firing, mostly because it's a waste of breath since he keeps getting extensions.
giphy.gif

I imagine that Stansbury's working theory is that locker room renovations, facilities improvements, additional staff, better uni provider etc. will get us a few better players here and there. But you think we should spend all our money on a new coach, keep the same outdated facilities and skeleton recruiting staff and somehow entice 4 and 5 star talent to come here just because we would no longer be running the Triple Option. Because 4 and 5 star talent came here before that. Oh, wait.
Calvin and Jonathan Dwyer say hi.
I don't think we lose many recruits due to the Edge Center not being architecturally spectacular.

I'll tell you what it doesnt constitute of. It doesnt constitute of constantly bitching while offering no discernible viable solutions but always acting pissed off and blaming the coach every time the team has a bad season while completely ignoring any of the team's successful years. Thats not "I want the team to do well and you guys wanna wallow in mediocrity." That's "I have serious mental issues and my life sucks so I take it out on something I have no control over because it's not my fault." No, I dont consider you to be a fan.
I don't think you are really a bear.

We shouldn't need new facilities to not get ass-raped by ööööing Duke. I get that argument for competing with the Clemsons and mutts on the schedule but not ööööing Duke. Losing 3 of 4 to them and 2 of 3 losing seasons and missed bowl games is a goddamned disgrace.

Back