Today June 5th, i ask a question

I'll tell you what it doesnt constitute of. It doesnt constitute of constantly bitching while offering no discernible viable solutions but always acting pissed off and blaming the coach every time the team has a bad season while completely ignoring any of the team's successful years. Thats not "I want the team to do well and you guys wanna wallow in mediocrity." That's "I have serious mental issues and my life sucks so I take it out on something I have no control over because it's not my fault." No, I dont consider you to be a fan.

The whole "If you can't offer solutions, don't complain!" is lame AF. For one thing, no solution proffered here is going to be paid attention to by anyone doing any hiring/firing. For another, none of us is being paid to find solutions. I don't have to have a solution to the Cleveland Browns to know that they ööööing suck and need to be blown up.

Here's one: Line up a ööööing TE every now and then. Sign a goddamned PK who can make a FG of 35 yards. Complete more than 42 passes in a season! When down 29 pts to the mutts in the 4th, stop running QB Keepers with the starter and instead put the backup in and let him fling it because why the öööö not.

Don't repeat the same öööö and expect different results.

Calvin and Jonathan Dwyer say hi.
I don't think we lose many recruits due to the Edge Center not being architecturally spectacular.

Of course we land an elite recruit or two once in a while, but don't be disingenuous and act like we were landing them with any regularity under Chan or anybody else in recent memory. The numbers don't bear it out. And you'd probably be surprised what recruits factor into their decisions. The Clemsons of the world aren't building state of the art amenities just for the fun of it.

Of course we land an elite recruit or two once in a while, but don't be disingenuous and act like we were landing them with any regularity under Chan or anybody else in recent memory. The numbers don't bear it out. And you'd probably be surprised what recruits factor into their decisions. The Clemsons of the world aren't building state of the art amenities just for the fun of it.
We aren't frequently in competition for the same recruits as Clempsen. My point was that recruits considering Georgia Tech usually have a different set of criteria.

They got Cut and we got Paul
Doo Dah Doo Dah
You think they got it all
Oh Dee Dooh Dah Day

Your mamma’s teeth feel like a a saw

You get it. fill in you own Sting Talk lyrics here

We shouldn't need new facilities to not get ass-raped by ööööing Duke. I get that argument for competing with the Clemsons and mutts on the schedule but not ööööing Duke. Losing 3 of 4 to them and 2 of 3 losing seasons and missed bowl games is a goddamned disgrace.
Not only that, God forbid we take a chance on changing coaches. Why, who would we find that could win 6 or 7 games a year. Wake up folks, we are not looking for someone to follow Mark Richt.

didn't you quit Stingtalk?

You right now:

main-qimg-52ad5b34e591e396329f9e515ce24779-c

Me right now:

maxresdefault.jpg

AJ right now:

main-qimg-00a14ec247d7b1cafa6e83e3bb6305ea-c

"Do it."

Not only that, God forbid we take a chance on changing coaches. Why, who would we find that could win 6 or 7 games a year. Wake up folks, we are not looking for someone to follow Mark Richt.
As much as I'd like to see us get a new coach, I wouldn't support getting another 6 or seven win staff. Paul Johnson was an upgrade from Gailey--for a few seasons. We should change coaches only if we can improve the program and the results--even if only marginally. If we don't think there is a guy out there that can change 6 or 7 into a regular 7 or 8 with an occasional 9 wins, then we should stand pat. I just don't happen to believe that CPJ is the best we can do.

As much as I'd like to see us get a new coach, I wouldn't support getting another 6 or seven win staff. Paul Johnson was an upgrade from Gailey--for a few seasons. We should change coaches only if we can improve the program and the results--even if only marginally. If we don't think there is a guy out there that can change 6 or 7 into a regular 7 or 8 with an occasional 9 wins, then we should stand pat. I just don't happen to believe that CPJ is the best we can do.
I dont believe he is the best we can do either, i was just pointing out we dont have to feel scared to change coaches, 6 or 7 wins is not a high bar.

Back