Transfer: Taisun Phommachanh: QB, Clemson

79tech

Damn Good Rat
Sims has great highlights.

So far his issue has been the lowlights.

p
/
Yes -I am hoping for a great Sims year but even the most avid supporter would have to admit to past issues with where to throw the ball. I thought Yates might be the answer after Clemson game but his shortness and lack of arm strength limited his chances. Let's hope Sims performs but having an athletic qb behind him is a good thing.

AugustaJacket

Helluva Engineer
I've been doubtful that we could surpass the three win mark in 2022, but more and more I am getting the sneaking suspicion that we are going to btfo Clemson and win the ACC and maybe the national title. Georgia will likely disband their program before the end of this year.
#mindrite

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I've been doubtful that we could surpass the three win mark in 2022, but more and more I am getting the sneaking suspicion that we are going to btfo Clemson and win the ACC and maybe the national title. Georgia will likely disband their program before the end of this year.
@Wreck Em Post more. That's an Order.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
This is a serious question - when was the last time you contributed anything in the football forum that wasn't complaining about other posters? You literally only show up to complain about other people.
What an ironic post.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
This guy reminds me of Yates in a lot of ways, but with better size and a quicker release. So, we upgraded our backup. This makes me feel better about the games Sims is out for injury.