Transfer: Taisun Phommachanh: QB, Clemson

I've been doubtful that we could surpass the three win mark in 2022, but more and more I am getting the sneaking suspicion that we are going to btfo Clemson and win the ACC and maybe the national title. Georgia will likely disband their program before the end of this year.
Based

Wow. Cool. Welcome to Atlanta. This where the player’s play if you will.

I've been doubtful that we could surpass the three win mark in 2022, but more and more I am getting the sneaking suspicion that we are going to btfo Clemson and win the ACC and maybe the national title. Georgia will likely disband their program before the end of this year.
ill-have-what-shes-having-me-too.gif

Footwork and release look pretty good…so there’s that.

Normally, I would say "I'll have what he's having" but given the sheer audacity of the claim, I am now officially terrified of what "he's having" so I'll take a pass this time. I have my reasons for being cautious.

Back