Triple is finally gone

Anyone who hates the option at GT is scheme first school second. Period.

I'm so sick of these assholes I hope they get what they want, so they can find out how wrong they are.

another scheme first, school seconder. anyone who was tired of the option losing to ööööty teams, missing bowl games, recruiting like crap, and hated the loser "IIWII" mentality is School first, Scheme second.

Is a scheme first, school seconder. I know its hard for you to admit, but you are.

nope - those who know the scheme limits the school and want the school to do better, stop losing to Duke, recruit better, and not be a laughingstock amongst non-fans are School Firsters.
Those who hate those people and want a different scheme to fail are Scheme Firsters.

this isn't difficult.

nope - those who know the scheme limits the school and want the school to do better, stop losing to Duke, recruit better, and not be a laughingstock amongst non-fans are School Firsters.
Those who hate those people and want a different scheme to fail are Scheme Firsters.

this isn't difficult.
You are right that it isn't difficult. You are against the option scheme, regardless of its performance at Tech. You are scheme first, school second.

You are right that it isn't difficult. You are against the option scheme, regardless of its performance at Tech. You are scheme first, school second.
I'm against being passed by Duke and Pitt in the ACC and against annual, no-chance losses vs Clemson and the mutts. That's what the scheme got us.

You are for it regardless of its performance and losses vs Duke and Pitt plus the deleterious effect on recruiting and defense. You, sir, love the scheme more than the school and want more 5-7 seasons, missed bowls, and 30 QB Keepers per game.

We should hire someone to run Bama’s scheme. It’s obviously way more effective against P5 defenses, and the recruiting requirements won’t be nearly as constraining.

another scheme first, school seconder. anyone who was tired of the option losing to ööööty teams, missing bowl games, recruiting like crap, and hated the loser "IIWII" mentality is School first, Scheme second.

I truly hope you get your wish of running UGA's offense and UGA's defense with players worse than UGA's. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

anyone who wants the next coach to fail to prove the Scheme point isn't.

I don't want the new coach to fail. But I will guarantee you that if you do what everyone else does with worse players you will get results worse than everyone else. And that's what you want. So fine. Have what you want. Take it. But when what you ordered turns out to be a steaming pile of öööö, you better goddamn lick your plate clean.

I don’t know what is best for GT football right now, but everyone needs to be ready for 2-3 wins for a few years if we change offense too much. So there’s that.

I truly hope you get your wish of running UGA's offense and UGA's defense with players worse than UGA's. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

I'd love to run UGA's offense and defense. Those öööööööööööös would lose every game if I was their HC.

4th and 10 from our own 5? Go for it with a CPJ QB Keeper!

I'm against being passed by Duke and Pitt in the ACC and against annual, no-chance losses vs Clemson and the mutts. That's what the scheme got us.

You are for it regardless of its performance and losses vs Duke and Pitt plus the deleterious effect on recruiting and defense. You, sir, love the scheme more than the school and want more 5-7 seasons, missed bowls, and 30 QB Keepers per game.
Ok, glad you were able to admit to yourself you are against the scheme first, and the school is secondary. If you weren't scheme first, you are anti-Paul Johnson first, and unless you think Jeff Monken is really just Paul Johnson in a mask, you wouldn't be so anti-Monken as he is obviously not the same person.

I have not said anything in this thread saying I am only for the option scheme, because that is not what I believe. I said I want Monken to be hired because of the amount of sand your vagina will inhale, but I would be just as happy with Elliot or Satterfield or a number of others in the discussion.

I don’t know what is best for GT football right now, but everyone needs to be ready for 2-3 wins for a few years if we change offense too much. So there’s that.

we don't need to do much. Add a shotgun for Graham and let him throw it 25-30 times whilst still running some RPO out of it.

more importantly, get the D to show up.

Back