Triple is finally gone

another snowflake who knows nothing about history and even less about dart-throwing. LOL - go fire up Playstation and tell yer mom I said 'thanks for last night'.

Good luck in your job hunt on Monday. It's the Christmas season so Wal Mart should have plenty of work.
“Snowflake”. Thanks for confirming the profile!

Wal-Mart isn’t really my speed. I’d considered taking a 3-6mo. sabbatical and getting a part time job at Publix to keep myself entertained. Clearing 7 figures before 30 can be exhausting, and I need a break.

nope - own it, it's what you are.

Dude that can't control his own anti-Johnson, anti-TO meltdowns accuses someone that has repeatedly stated that the program comes first of being fixated on the scheme. Maybe you're not a liar, you might just be retarded.

Makes even more sense: pushing 50, unable to understand the world isn’t the same as it used to be, looking for a scape goat for systemic issues. MAGA in a nutshell.

Sorry to hear about the “Low T”; it would explain the mood swings.
We should probably go easy on her, she's transitioning.

am done with this nonsense. The Scheme Firsters are exposing themselves here with their hopes that the next coach sucks so that CPJ looks better. My work is done. Back to the "öööö UGA" game thread.
Who’s quitting now? I’m sorry the internet was too rough on you, snowflake.

and when CPJ's Quitting gets us a coach who beats Clemson or the mutts and beats Duke and PITT, you better be goddamn ready to admit that perhaps CPJ Quitting was the right thing for our program...that perhaps the TO's scheme had run its course and that 30 QB Keepers/game wasn't really spreading jack-öööö out.

Okay, how about this.

If our next coach beats Clemson, UGA, Duke, and Pitt in the same year, I'll give you $100.

If he never does that before he's fired, you give me $500.

Deal?

am done with this nonsense. The Scheme Firsters are exposing themselves here with their hopes that the next coach sucks so that CPJ looks better. My work is done. Back to the "öööö UGA" game thread.
We will officially name this one "Little Bitch Beach"

“Snowflake”. Thanks for confirming the profile!

Wal-Mart isn’t really my speed. I’d considered taking a 3-6mo. sabbatical and getting a part time job at Publix to keep myself entertained. Clearing 7 figures before 30 can be exhausting, and I need a break.

lmao - I'm sure you're clearing 7 figures when you include the decimal points. Bragging about your unprovable salary definitely shows your age, Frosty!

Okay, how about this.

If our next coach beats Clemson, UGA, Duke, and Pitt in the same year, I'll give you $100.

If he never does that before he's fired, you give me $500.

Deal?

wait, why do you get 5 to 1 odds? Your CPJ guys say how impossible it is. I should be getting the odds not you.

GT vs the Fanny Packers of the Cheese State U

This is the type of FB that RW92 can remember.

Dude that can't control his own anti-Johnson, anti-TO meltdowns accuses someone that has repeatedly stated that the program comes first of being fixated on the scheme. Maybe you're not a liar, you might just be retarded.

@GATechAE07 can show you what aisles the pillows are so you can keep weeping into yours about CPJ turning his back on you.

Wanna bet you're laughably wrong on all accounts? Graduated in '92 (that's what "92" means, numbnut non-grad), attended all but 1 game of the Natty season, suffered thru B*** L****, season tix and worshiped JoeHam and the boys, suffered thru Gailey.

Go cry in your pillow some more. It's your coach that QUIT on us, not me. Enjoy recalling all those Duke losses and mutt blowouts. Good times.
Wow, so you remember those years when we won the national championship running the option, and those times when we beat Georgia TIAR running the option, and the times when we went to the Orange Bowl twice running the option, and you also remember all those times in between where we never once beat Georgia nor managed less than 5 losses. Yet you hate option football.

So what year did you suffer your brain aneurysm?

Wow, so you remember those years when we won the national championship running the option, and those times when we beat Georgia TIAR running the option, and the times when we went to the Orange Bowl twice running the option, and you also remember all those times in between where we never once beat Georgia nor managed less than 5 losses. Yet you hate option football.

So what year did you suffer your brain aneurysm?

we weren't running the CPJ QB Keeper option under Ross and ran the Flexbone under Fridge. We threw it infinitely more under both than we ever did under CPJ. Apples, meet Oranges.

The 2014 OB was awesome. The 2009 OB put me to sleep when we got our asses beat. Losing to Duke and UNC in 2014 was...well, that sucked.

I hate 30 QB Keepers. It's boring AF and loses to good teams. Surely you didn't enjoy the Duke and Pitt games?

wait, why do you get 5 to 1 odds? Your CPJ guys say how impossible it is. I should be getting the odds not you.

Because your coach, whoever it is, is going to fail to achieve that for five straight years.

you could make a billion $$ per year. You're still wrong here and a Scheme Firster.

And if you are, how much of that are you supporting our football program with?
I’m in for about $6k-$8k per year, and I actually show up for games. You?

Back