UCF Knights at GT Prediction Thread

UCF beat Temple by 42 points last season while we scored 2 points against Temple then.
Just how much better have we become and how far down hill has UCF gone since winning their bowl game?

UCF beat Temple by 42 points last season while we scored 2 points against Temple then.
Just how much better have we become and how far down hill has UCF gone since winning their bowl game?

Based on the one game we’ve played, we have gotten significantly better

The team out there on Saturday would have clocked last year's Tech team

UCF 35 - GT 24. They averaged over 40 points a game last year and don’t see us slowing them down enough. We’ve gotten better but not quite enough yet..

Jackets ba fiteen.
1600386951656.gif

I expect to see a much sharper game out of Sims, as well as (please tell me I’m right on this) better work on the field goal line. 31-21

I sort of expected (hoped) us to win last week so I’m going to go ahead and expect us to win this week.
GT - 30
UCF - 24

giphy.gif

Until this week, I never knew that UCF fans are almost as insufferable as dwags before they even play their first game. I'm almost expecting to see the 1972 Miami Dolphins run onto Grant Field on Saturday. I will give them credit for having the best record in the country against "postponed" and "canceled". It will be a tough matchup for us, but I think "those pesky yellow jackets" might stick around long enough to get the win.

Knights 31
Jackets 32

Give them credit for 34,000 fine babes with words on their shorts, worn 11 months.

First of all, prediction threads are on Friday. But I'll overlook it this one time.

Golden Tornado: 23
Afraid of hurricanes: 21

If I'm wrong, it will be because we score way more than 23. I think we introduce the long ball this weekend.

So as I am inclined to do, I add a secondary prediction just to raise the stakes a little bit. I'll predict AB has 97 receiving yards.

Back