UCF Knights at GT Prediction Thread

We are going to learn a lot more about our team this week then we did against a sub .500 team with a new coach. The run game and turnovers decide the winner. RB depth seals a GT win in the 4th.

Tech 31
UCF 24

28-10 UCF.

We move the ball well, but problems in the kicking game persist. Kah-nig-its score on special teams and a turnover to the make score lopsided on an otherwise competitive event.

Last edited:
GT 31- UCF - 23

our offense is legit and hard to prepare for based on last years film. We are much different.

giphy.gif

Until this week, I never knew that UCF fans are almost as insufferable as dwags before they even play their first game. I'm almost expecting to see the 1972 Miami Dolphins run onto Grant Field on Saturday. I will give them credit for having the best record in the country against "postponed" and "canceled". It will be a tough matchup for us, but I think "those pesky yellow jackets" might stick around long enough to get the win.

Knights 31
Jackets 32
Does everyone get a dildo before they enter the UCF stadium?

28-24 UCF. We get out early but not far enough and they clean it up in the 2nd half.

I await my poo.

Edit to add: I can’t tell if most of you think we are actually a Top15 team or are already devaluing our potential win by saying UCF isn’t that good.

28-24 UCF. We get out early but not far enough and they clean it up in the 2nd half.

I await my poo.

Edit to add: I can’t tell if most of you think we are actually a Top15 team or are already devaluing our potential win by saying UCF isn’t that good.

Why do people think that UCF is so good? Lost to Pitt last year and two or three of their conference wins were by less than a TD.

And as for poo, why pick your team to lose? Don't you have hope?

Back