UCF Knights at GT Prediction Thread

GT 31
UCF 23 as they'll score- but mostly FGs as we hold them in the red zone.

Go Jackets!!

222 - North Avenue Trade School
O - Orlando Remedial High School

Mind = rite!

We left 14 points on the field last weekend (one could argue 21, but the 1st INT was well outside of the red zone) -2nd INT, two blocked FG’s, and one blocked XP.

So if we should have scored 30 vs FSU, we should, barring mistakes, score 37 on UCF.

GT- 37
UCF- 31

Well they are this season. And we will be the first team of a handful to reveal that.

pre-season rankings mean nothing especially when self imposing a 10 scholarship hamstring. People saying we will lose the second half didn’t see the team I did last week. We are a strong and fit team ready for 60 minutes. I think playing last week will pay HUGE dividends for us. We’ll see though.

Not only did we look conditioned, we looked very focused.

We will beat them so badly they will give us their fake national championship

We’re probably the best defense they will have seen in 2 or 3 seasons. And we’re not even that great yet.

I’m optimistic about our D, but not optimistic enough to think it’s as good as LSU’s in 2018.

Other than that, I gotta admit you could be right.

The best overall D the last 2 years in the AAC was Cincy. We might already be better than Cincy on D.

The second best overall AAC D... well, in 2018 they were coached by our HC and DC, but with less talented players.

Le Cabinet de Curiosité(s): mai 2013

With a week under the belt, GT looks much sharper in the first few series and jumps out to an early lead. OL creates good running lanes and Gibbs makes a great debut. We hold off a late UCF rally to win 31-27.

Back