UGA's rise to greatness under Smart is inevitable

I have been pretty underwhelmed by his staff, especially Jim Chaney his new OC. Completely underachieved with loads of talent at UT and was average at Pitt. Smart was a good coordinator no doubt, but so was Mark Richt at FSU, arguably more successful than Smart. Strong history of defensive coaches not doing well as head coaches.

I have been pretty underwhelmed by his staff, especially Jim Chaney his new OC. Completely underachieved with loads of talent at UT and was average at Pitt. Smart was a good coordinator no doubt, but so was Mark Richt at FSU, arguably more successful than Smart. Strong history of defensive coaches not doing well as head coaches.

So you are going to sit right there and tell me Muschamp wasn't a successful head coach?

So we hit 7 and 5 and struggle to do that and they do a 8 and 4 and they are upset...Smart will get them going or fan base will erupt . ..

Would you rather make $3 million and live in Atlanta or $3.75 million and live in Athens?

I have never, ever understood the appeal of Athens. I hear from time to time how awesome Athens is. It sucks almost as bad as Tallahassee, which sucks real bad.

To each his own. I recall CPJ saying that after living in Hawaii and Annapolis, they still had fond memories of Statesboro.

To each his own. I recall CPJ saying that after living in Hawaii and Annapolis, they still had fond memories of Statesboro.

Sure, you can say that when you are a National Championship winning coach in Statesboro. Otherwise, Statesboro <<<< Athens, and that is saying a lot.

I think that Smart brings one if not multiple championships to Athens. He is doing the little things that make the difference. As much as Tech fans hate to admit it, the days of wasted talent are over in Athens. CPJ better adjust to the times if he wants to be a contender.

:rotfl:

I have never, ever understood the appeal of Athens. I hear from time to time how awesome Athens is. It sucks almost as bad as Tallahassee, which sucks real bad.
I think I could learn to be happy with either of those.

UGH, ööööholes, both of them.
I have failed Internet. Somehow I thought I was quoting the post that offered $3mil+ salaries for Atlanta and Athens. My point was that for that money I could manage to live either place. Which was a lame post anyway. So I double-failed Internet. But I'm a Dawg. What do you expect?

UGA has never had a problem with recruiting but they have always have had a problem with mediocrity. I'm convinced Jesus Christ could come down and coach them and they'd still be playing in an Outback Bowl. They are lucky they even have a championship, that team in 1980 wasn't really that good. It was a one dimensional game back then and they got very lucky with Walker.

Smart hasn't won crap, it was Saban, the guy is a wizard at college football. I get why the nutlickers like Smart, Saban delegates and the defenses have been strong. However, Smart has zero head coaching experience and the talent at Georgia is a standard deviation away from probably half of the SEC West.

I hope UNC smokes them out of the Georgia Dome and I don't like those cunts either.

I guarantee unc beats Georgia by 20 plus. No one wants to play for a place with such strong racist convictions today and in the past. The Univ of Georgia is a racist school and GT has moved on with the times.

Thanks. I love this place!

if-you-love-it-so-much-ep-13.jpg

Bob you're the biggest troll i've seen in a while, nobody is stupid enough to believe the shiite you write on here

Back