UGA's rise to greatness under Smart is inevitable

There is absolutely no chance, and I mean zero chance, he will run the program like mark richt did.

Smart has no where near the integrity as richt and can't recruit as well. Georgia will win 6 or 7 games this year and Georgia fans will be crying for richt to come back.

He is like every other successful coordinator, a product of the head coach. Look at Urban Meyers offensive coordinator at Boston college. They are terrible. Your point about his players at bama in the nfl is invalid because it's a result of the oversight and coaching of saban not smart.

What did I tell you? Smart, his 900 lb OCoordinator who played DT at Central Missouri St, and his dc with no coordinator experience are doomed for failure. The dawgs will be crying for Richt to come back which he never will. Eason goes 10 for 27 with a pick 6 and Chubb gets hurt for 4 games. Just what they need.

What did I tell you? Smart, his 900 lb OCoordinator who played DT at Central Missouri St, and his dc with no coordinator experience are doomed for failure. The dawgs will be crying for Richt to come back which he never will. Eason goes 10 for 27 with a pick 6 and Chubb gets hurt for 4 games. Just what they need.

yayy... Bob Benson is back. can't wait to see what kind of insight he has to bring

öööö it, why not.

Eason is only a freshman. He might be struggling now, but there's a reason he was a 5* player. I'm just afraid that once Eason gets his feet under him he's going to turn that offense into a force comparable to Kirby's Alabama-style defense. We just have to hope that it takes a year so that we can at least stay competitive in Athens this season.

Joke? Did you not see that bomb Eason threw? Just wait till they get some real talent in that program.

Smart ööööing sucks they are an undisciplined team and poorly coached. They might go 2-6 in the SEC this year.

Back