UGA's rise to greatness under Smart is inevitable

You think UGA doesn't have a racist past? Look up their 1960s makeup and attitude toward students of color. No faculty of color in the 50s-70s.

Huge racists in Athens.

Not a troll, this is true. We have always been accepting and continue to be this day. Why some of these recruits choose that racist school in Athens I will never know.

Racism was around in the 50s-70s? Literally everything you type is ööööing stupid

You think UGA doesn't have a racist past? Look up their 1960s makeup and attitude toward students of color. No faculty of color in the 50s-70s.

Huge racists in Athens.

Not a troll, this is true. We have always been accepting and continue to be this day. Why some of these recruits choose that racist school in Athens I will never know.

UGA to this day is very racist. Their football staff under Richt became less racist as Richt was more accepting and gave more high paying jobs to men of color, but now that Smart is around there are only the D-Coordinator and three-four position coaches. Greg McGarity is historically a racist and if he acts like he's not it's a facade.

What I am saying is real, you call it stupid because you're blind to the truth

UGA student population is very homogeneous. They have always been like that. Their roots are very racist and ours have always been known to be with the times and accepting.

Benson cometh here and speaketh the truth about the cesspool.

UGA to this day is very racist. Their football staff under Richt became less racist as Richt was more accepting and gave more high paying jobs to men of color, but now that Smart is around there are only the D-Coordinator and three-four position coaches. Greg McGarity is historically a racist and if he acts like he's not it's a facade.

What I am saying is real, you call it stupid because you're blind to the truth

UGA student population is very homogeneous. They have always been like that. Their roots are very racist and ours have always been known to be with the times and accepting.

I'm pretty sure our reasons were economic. Hell, we've always been practical! (Except for that jerk-off Syn Lab, learned more on YouTube.)

Wonder if Bob has an opinion about the first African American player we ever signed?
Back in the day the GA HS Championship was always played at GF.
I remember the picture in the paper, after I believe the 67 game, of Bud Carson signing the Valdosta running back to a ship (back then you could sign kids that way). The youngster happened to be A-A.
In not too long a time, GT no longer had a ship available. He had been approved, then was not. Dodd made a statement, granted thank God not specifically about this kid, saying he had never seen an A-A qualified for GT. Word was some money cut Bud off at the knees.

We often are to eager to throw rocks from our glass house.

Wonder if Bob has an opinion about the first African American player we ever signed?
I remember the picture in the paper, after I believe the 67 game, of Bud Carson signing the Valdosta running back to a ship (back then you could sign kids that way). The youngster happened to be A-A.
In not too long a time, GT no longer had a ship available. He had been approved, then was not. Dodd made a statement, granted thank God not specifically about this kid, saying he had never seen an A-A qualified for GT. Word was some money cut Bud off at the knees.

Wtf??

I am eager to throw rocks at you

Posted by Sandwich
iconGeorgia1.png
Icononline.gif
on 9/24/16 at 1:48 pm to FooManChoo
Man...it's sad when a sack and a pick causes me to scratch my balls instead of even Crack a smile....this team is a huge disappointment in terms of fight

Are you senile?

...there's always that one Tech fan that just has to piss in the punch bowl...

Back