Unis. Fo real.

Not crazy about the weird triangle on the white helmets. And I’m not all the picky about uniforms. I guess you guys would like anything that had Adidas on it. I thought Russell from the past few years looks much better.

Not crazy about the weird triangle on the white helmets. And I’m not all the picky about uniforms. I guess you guys would like anything that had Adidas on it. I thought Russell from the past few years looks much better.
level-of-trolling-jpg.604596

I love everything about these and have zero complaints. Traditional yet fresh. Don't know what I would have done differently.

You could get a bj from your uga wife. That might make it even better.
she got a hot sister? or even a semi-hot sister? service from her would make it better.

new unis .... new locker room ... let the ass kicking commence.

So a couple of notes from the event:

1. TStan and adidas head of NCAA outreach both mentioned the growing depth of the relationship and our aligned values.

2. Lots of synergies between supplier and Institute, "not a transactional relationship".

3. Ex players seem to love the gear and the fit.

4. Coach Pastner was there, along with 3 others in coaches polos whom I couldn't ID. Coach Johnson was not.

5. They intentionally targeted younger alumni. I believe this created a better social media buzz and will build the donor base.

6. Lots of cool tech in the unis, PrimeKnit uniforms, we will be among the first teams to wear them.

7. Designers put a lot of effort into a modern Tech feel that is innovative, but rooted in tradition.

8. Talked to the lead designer afterwards and he stated the following.

A. Lots of gear coming over the next year, I'm assuming it will match the seasonal releases.

B. More and better female gear, with less focus on rhinestones and more of Athleisure.

C. Replica Jerseys will be available this year in Men, Women, Kid, and Toddler sizes. Next year, women's replicas will be designed from the get go for the female shape.

9. Roman Reigns was cool and showed off the unis.

10. White helmet is awesome, although I wish they took the stripe to the bottom on the back. Gold helmet was not touched.

11. Adidas wants to collaborate with us in design, storytelling, manufacturing (the speed factory was mentioned) as well as material research.

12. Any alternates will be made to tell a story important to Tech, not just to be wild. They will showcase a school ideal, not just be different to be different.

Overall really excited about tonight and the relationship going forward. I think these unis will look sharp on the field and will look even better as we win.

Also they said that all swag available to players will be available for purchase by the public.

Additionally adidas wants to tap our co-op and intern programs and create a pipeline of engineers into their company.

They also were giving out guys polos and womens full zipd. Both white with metalic/tech gold gt logo. Only complaints my wife has is that the zipper on her jacket is tempermental and they didn't cleanly cut the logo backing well

5. They intentionally targeted younger alumni.

Sucks to be coit

B. More and better female gear, with less focus on rhinestones and more of Athleisure..

Ok, does this finally mean never not mad might not be?

Whoa.

Also they said that all swag available to players will be available for purchase by the public.

Additionally adidas wants to tap our co-op and intern programs and create a pipeline of engineers into their company.

They also were giving out guys polos and womens full zipd. Both white with metalic/tech gold gt logo. Only complaints my wife has is that the zipper on her jacket is tempermental and they didn't cleanly cut the logo backing well
Did they tell you if we were gonna have a gold uniform?

1. TStan and adidas head of NCAA outreach both mentioned the growing depth of the relationship and our aligned values.

2. Lots of synergies between supplier and Institute, "not a transactional relationship".

3. Ex players seem to love the gear and the fit.

4. Coach Pastner was there, along with 3 others in coaches polos whom I couldn't ID. Coach Johnson was not.

5. They intentionally targeted younger alumni. I believe this created a better social media buzz and will build the donor base.

6. Lots of cool tech in the unis, PrimeKnit uniforms, we will be among the first teams to wear them.

7. Designers put a lot of effort into a modern Tech feel that is innovative, but rooted in tradition.

8. Talked to the lead designer afterwards and he stated the following.

A. Lots of gear coming over the next year, I'm assuming it will match the seasonal releases.

B. More and better female gear, with less focus on rhinestones and more of Athleisure.

C. Replica Jerseys will be available this year in Men, Women, Kid, and Toddler sizes. Next year, women's replicas will be designed from the get go for the female shape.

10. White helmet is awesome, although I wish they took the stripe to the bottom on the back. Gold helmet was not touched.

11. Adidas wants to collaborate with us in design, storytelling, manufacturing (the speed factory was mentioned) as well as material research.

12. Any alternates will be made to tell a story important to Tech, not just to be wild. They will showcase a school ideal, not just be different to be different.

Overall really excited about tonight and the relationship going forward. I think these unis will look sharp on the field and will look even better as we win.

Thanks for the rundown! Intetesting note about the alternates. There is a lot of tradition to draw from, so I am excited to see where they take it. Honestly think Adidas was a hone run for TStan. No way Nike would have put in this much effort.

she got a hot sister? or even a semi-hot sister? service from her would make it better.

new unis .... new locker room ... let the ass kicking commence.
What about a sister that isn't so hot, is a bit chunky, but will really appreciate you? <I'm asking for a friend>

Back