Unis. Fo real.

A. Lots of gear coming over the next year, I'm assuming it will match the seasonal releases.

Well there goes all my money.

Seriously, about 4 weeks from now, even if you buy it gameday, no Tech fan should be wearing anything but ADIDAS to the opener. Especially nobody on this board. And if, for some reason you don't wear ADIDAS, there is absolutely no way you should wear Russell

I dislike the replica jersey but everything else is top notch. Will have to get all of the polos.
You really got to wear it with the shoulder pads to really appreciate the replicas.

And I don't wear the polos to the game. I wear an Oshkosh sized t-shirt to show off the muscles

Seriously, about 4 weeks from now, even if you buy it gameday, no Tech fan should be wearing anything but ADIDAS to the opener. Especially nobody on this board. And if, for some reason you don't wear ADIDAS, there is absolutely no way you should wear Russell
Disagree. I love my all white UA tech golf polo. It would take a more perfect fit in the arms and shoulders for me to make a switch. The Nike polo is ill fitting. Will try the adidas ones but the one I saw at Dicks last week looked awful, the sleeves looked like they come to mid forarm.

Disagree. I love my all white UA tech golf polo. It would take a more perfect fit in the arms and shoulders for me to make a switch. The Nike polo is ill fitting. Will try the adidas ones but the one I saw at Dicks last week looked awful, the sleeves looked like they come to mid forarm.
I am gonna #223 you

I’ve already burned all of my russell stuff in a ritualistic sacrifice.

You really got to wear it with the shoulder pads to really appreciate the replicas.

And I don't wear the polos to the game. I wear an Oshkosh sized t-shirt to show off the muscles
I'm glad you at least impress yourself. Lol

I am glad they waited until now to do this. Now it feels like the season is actually close.

What the uniforms really need is a tiny splash of orange. Nothing major. I'm thinking we add something like this and it'll be perfect.

COOB-Final.png

I like the uniforms. The navy is spot on. And I really like the gold. I would love to see gold uniforms on the field for special occasions.

From this point forward there should never be anymore licensed Georgia Tech merchandise without using this navy and gold. No more light navy, cheddar, lemon, light gold, etc.

Oh yeah, and make some real jerseys for those of us who $80k.

I like the uniforms. The navy is spot on. And I really like the gold. I would love to see gold uniforms on the field for special occasions.

From this point forward there should never be anymore licensed Georgia Tech merchandise without using this navy and gold. No more light navy, cheddar, lemon, light gold, etc.

Oh yeah, and make some real jerseys for those of us who $80k.

Real jersey are probably not going to translate well to casual wear - silicone in the inside to lock pads in place.

(Russell like “hey- our uniforms had elastic in them. ELASTIC!!”)

Did they tell you if we were gonna have a gold uniform?
Forgot to ask avout dark unis. Mu guess is that there has to be a colored uni for when wake or ncstate reffuse our request to wear white. Nothing clear atm though.

Real jersey are probably not going to translate well to casual wear - silicone in the inside to lock pads in place.

(Russell like “hey- our uniforms had elastic in them. ELASTIC!!”)

Clearly you haven’t tried having silicon lines boxers. Holds all that ish in place like woah.

Not crazy about the weird triangle on the white helmets. And I’m not all the picky about uniforms. I guess you guys would like anything that had Adidas on it. I thought Russell from the past few years looks much better.

Yeah, I hate the stinger stripe style stuff. I'm more of a traditional guy.

But the difference between these and Russell's "modern" unis is that you can tell these are really well done and thought out whereas Russell's were crap by any standard. And the colors on these look really good.

Overall, I'm very pleased. They may not be the style I prefer but they are definitely quality unis.

Yeah, I hate the stinger stripe style stuff. I'm more of a traditional guy.

But the difference between these and Russell's "modern" unis is that you can tell these are really well done and thought out whereas Russell's were crap by any standard. And the colors on these look really good.

Overall, I'm very pleased. They may not be the style I prefer but they are definitely quality unis.
Agreed. The only time Russell's modern look actually looked modern and not like garbage was in the Orange Bowl vs Iowa. Those never saw the field again, then we went right back to their other trash.

Orange+Bowl+Iowa+v+Georgia+Tech+bnhGq9vPgKGx.jpg

Back