Unis. Fo real.

Yeah, I hate the stinger stripe style stuff. I'm more of a traditional guy.

But the difference between these and Russell's "modern" unis is that you can tell these are really well done and thought out whereas Russell's were crap by any standard. And the colors on these look really good.

Overall, I'm very pleased. They may not be the style I prefer but they are definitely quality unis.
Agreed. The only time Russell's modern look actually looked modern and not like garbage was in the Orange Bowl vs Iowa. Those never saw the field again, then we went right back to their other trash.

Orange+Bowl+Iowa+v+Georgia+Tech+bnhGq9vPgKGx.jpg

Of course we would play Iowa in record low temperatures in Miami. This definitely a game where we thought we would roll them.

But these and the 06 ACC championship blue are my faves

Of course we would play Iowa in record low temperatures in Miami. This definitely a game where we thought we would roll them.

But these and the 06 ACC championship blue are my faves
And, of course, Iowa got caught doping what? The next year?

I've never been a lover of gold as a color (go figure) but that new Tech helmet pops somehow. Whatever elusive shade of gold it is--it's The One. White helmets aren't bad, but those gold helmets are very strong and would look great (just my opinion) with the old navy jerseys. I know gold and white are the official colors, but recruits would dig the navy jerseys and gold helmets.

I've never been a lover of gold as a color (go figure) but that new Tech helmet pops somehow. Whatever elusive shade of gold it is--it's The One. White helmets aren't bad, but those gold helmets are very strong and would look great (just my opinion) with the old navy jerseys. I know gold and white are the official colors, but recruits would dig the navy jerseys and gold helmets.
Nah dwag

You realize there is a team called notre dame right?

You've given this a lot of thought.

These uniforms are great. I think the “stinger” down the middle of the white helmet is a nice touch.

He’s just remembering our iconic 1990 uniforms. Because it’s the most recent MNC that CFB fans in this state can remember.
But they looked like öööö so lets not wear those

Are these like special practice jerseys or something? Looks nothing like the uniforms in the OP.
Dang, you caught it. adidas is planning a little siwtcheroo and we’ll be wearing these jerseys and yes, a couple players will even be wearing red on the field (just for fun).

Dang, you caught it. adidas is planning a little siwtcheroo and we’ll be wearing these jerseys and yes, a couple players will even be wearing red on the field (just for fun).

Is this sarcasm? I really hope Adidas isn't going to do this. I'll be pissed.

Back