Unofficial GT v Pitt game day thread

We blew a season with that horrible play on the TD pass, the idiotic decision to go for the first down at the 34 in a tie game, and the worst timeout ever, letting Pitt set up in the middle of the field instead of kicking from the hash. Stupid deserves to lose.

I mean I love what CPJ has done for Tech while he's been here but it's becoming very obvious that he's not getting it done anymore.

He hasn't for awhile. if we lose to Southern next week I doubt anything can save him.

Tough walk out of the stadium and down to the ferry. At least the Pitt fans are cool.

I mean I love what CPJ has done for Tech while he's been here but it's becoming very obvious that he's not getting it done anymore.

I agree. I was withholding judgment until after this game. But this was the clincher for me. 3 game losing streak now against a mediocre Pitt team. Getting harder and harder to support CPJ.

Shut the öööö up. You can't tell the difference between a run play and a pass play. I can't believe you're still posting after showing everyone what a dumbass you are.
You are an idiot. Answer why the play was blown up so bad while our experienced center and wide receiver were 30 yards down field with nobody around?

This sounds like a Dawg fan lamenting over Mark Richt.
Only we can't afford Kirby Smart.

image.jpeg

This one hurts. Had the opportunity to grab the lead and go from there. Done with pj

Figured this game was about 50/50 coming in. Seems I was right. Not sure why so many are upset.

our senior qb doesn't have the body type to effectively run our offense
Eh, but our bback does, frankly im not sure why we didnt rocket toss which picked up every other 4th down. But i still dont blame the call necessarily, and i still believe mills got the tip of that ball to the 35.

Eh, but our bback does, frankly im not sure why we didnt rocket toss which picked up every other 4th down. But i still dont blame the call necessarily, and i still believe mills got the tip of that ball to the 35.

No. The call to run anyone right at the 700 lb animal on the other side of the line was beyond stupid. It's basic math.

Back