Vad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, according to rumors Vad is considering transferring and Tevin might graduate and move on? That leaves us with Synjyn Days, Demond Smith, and Dennis Andrews coming in. Even if Tevin comes back, he seems to have plateaued. I guess we can hope for 8-4 at best again.

I have been proven wrong that being a Cleveland fan is the worst possible for happiness.

Being a Cleveland fan, a Washington Capitals fan, AND a Georgia Tech fan is the worst possible fan for happiness, hey I guess I always have women's tennis to fall back on...
You should try loving the Thrashers/Jets, Braves, Falcons, Hawks and Georgia Tech. Saturday when we lost to UGAg and the Jets lost that evening, my liver failed.

You should try loving the Thrashers/Jets, Braves, Falcons, Hawks and Georgia Tech. Saturday when we lost to UGAg and the Jets lost that evening, my liver failed.

At least the falcons didn't completely suck, just partially

So let me get this straight, according to rumors Vad is considering transferring and Tevin might graduate and move on? That leaves us with Synjyn Days, Demond Smith, and Dennis Andrews coming in. Even if Tevin comes back, he seems to have plateaued. I guess we can hope for 8-4 at best again.

Tevin will be back.

wat.

We're ----ed.

I think every student at tech experiences a "what have i gotten myself into" moment at some point. I think a lot of athletes who redshirt do as well. He just needs to trust that he'll be alright if he pushes through.

Why would Tevin move on if Vad leaves? I don't see Tevin walking away from a starting job.

remember that time the Falcons played in the super bowl?

remember that time the Browns played in the super bowl?

Remember that time the Braves won the World Series...AGAINST CLEVELAND!

Remember that time that super awesome Hawks player who grew up in Augusta left the Hawks because Atlanta wasn't really his "home," Augusta was and he went to Miami...

Remember that time the owner of the Browns picked up the team and moved them to Baltimore in the middle of the night...and then won the super bowl with them?

This sucks.

I got a story from a close friend not that long ago that a couple of freshmen from the squad (one went to our hs) telling him Vad was leaving one night when they stayed over at his place. I won't go further into the story and give names, but I didn't believe it all when he told it to me. Now I'm starting to think it might be true.

I have been proven wrong that being a Cleveland fan is the worst possible for happiness.

Being a Cleveland fan, a Washington Capitals fan, AND a Georgia Tech fan is the worst possible fan for happiness, hey I guess I always have women's tennis to fall back on...

Your stay in purgatory was will brief, if not instantaneous, before moving on in the afterlife.

Shouldn't the last couple of months have convinced to Vad to stay, knowing that in spring, he probably can and will beat out T Dub and Days?

Oy, this is how rumors catch fire.

Someone with no knowledge speculates on a message board. Someone else repeats that unfounded speculation as a "source" and we are off to the races.

No evidence that Tevin has "plateaued" other than message board wonks saying so after a frustrating loss. Hell, if anything he has regressed because he HAS played much better. But there is no reason to believe he can't get back to where he was or even improve.

Similarly, all those writing off Days also no nothing. They are speculating he will not address his problems and cannot get better. We do not know any of that as a fact. We know he has talent and could play other positions if there is a surplus at QB.

Tevin will graduate early and that affords him the opportunity to do what he wants. But I have yet to see a college athlete who is playing quit early by choice except to go pro. I doubt Tevin will be jumping to the NFL.

Could we please wait until the balloon is blown up to pop it?

This is why you never project greatness on someone who has yet to prove anything. I think Vad can be a great QB in our system just based on what I have seen him do in practice and how he carries himself but in reality who knows how good he will be. You always feel like our incoming recruits are going to be awesome or that is at least your hope. So now we may never know but you can not miss what you never had. In other words if he never makes it on the field all we lose are our hopes that he was going to be the next great QB at Georgia Tech. If he stays or if he goes only time will tell how good he is. I hope he stays but if not it's the next man up. That's football.

Go Jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back