Wanted: Jalen Carter

Not trying to provoke an argument (shocker, right?) but maybe learn something. What makes you call Dooley a scumbag?

I would not call Dooley a scumbag. I would say that he was two faced, a negative recruiter, and that his athletes were not held as accountable for their classroom effort and behavior as other programs. He made promises to players he did not keep and I know he could not have been more negative recruiting against us and his own alma mater. I think my late Dad would concur with this assessment. He was an Atlanta area coach in Dooley’s early days and was actually Vince’s teammate on the Auburn basketball team. He would have sung the praises of his old coach Joel Eaves and good Auburn and coaching buddy, Erk Russell even after they went to UGA. But Vince? Nah.

Dooley had players that were completely illiterate and when the professors refused to pass them in remedial classes he had them fired. They went on to erect a statue of him and name things in his honor. That's all you need to know about uga football.

didnt know where to put this but here is some more stupidity from the UGA collective:

edited to say this does fit here cause the idiot was talking about Jailen Carter.

didnt know where to put this but here is some more stupidity from the UGA collective:

edited to say this does fit here cause the idiot was talking about Jailen Carter.

Dwags gotta dwag.

If there is a bigger collecton of douchebag college football players anywhere, I'm not aware of it.

1683417180821.png

1683417336237.png

UGA player’s father, estate seek $40 million in lawsuit over fatal crash
University of Georgia football player Devin Willock and recruiting analyst Chandler LeCroy died when this 2021 Ford Expedition crashed early on Jan. 15. A lawsuit filed by Willock's father and estate is seeking $40 million in damages.  CECILEY PANGBURN / For the AJC

Caption
Credit: Photo provided by Ceciley Pangburn

NEWS
By Alan Judd - The Atlanta Journal-ConstitutionDylan Jackson - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
6 minutes ago

The University of Georgia’s athletic department should be held liable for a January car crash that killed a UGA football player and recruiting analyst, a new lawsuit filed by the player’s father and estate claims.

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday in Gwinnett County, also assigns blame for the crash to former Georgia defensive star Jalen Carter and to Chandler LeCroy, the recruiting analyst who died in the crash along with offensive lineman Devin Willock. The lawsuit also names the owner of an Athens strip club, Toppers International Showbar, where Carter, LeCroy and others with the football program had gathered before the crash.
Carter, who is serving 12 months probation on charges related to the crash, was driving on a suspended Florida license when he led LeCroy on a high-speed race through Athens early Jan. 15, the lawsuit alleges. LeCroy’s SUV, rented by the university, was traveling at more than 100 mph seconds before it left the roadway and struck utility poles, trees and an apartment building. Willock was ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene. LeCroy was pronounced dead at an Athens hospital.

The crash occurred after a day and night of celebration of Georgia’s second consecutive national football championship. It raised questions about the culture surrounding the school’s football program. Several players have been charged for excessive speeding, street racing, reckless driving and other offenses before and since the crash.
The lawsuit was filed by Willock’s father, Dave, and his estate.

Caption
Devin Willock, an offensive lineman for the University of Georgia Bulldogs, died in a car crash on Jan. 15.  JASON GETZ / Jason.Getz@ajc.com

Credit: Jason Getz / Jason.Getz@ajc.com
In an interview Wednesday, William Stiles, one of Dave Willock’s lawyers, said allegations in the lawsuit are “supported by public statements of the university, evidence and statements disclosed in the media by various entities and our own investigation.”

“Lawsuits are about accountability and justice, and Mr. Willock is seeking accountability for all those involved in the death of his son Devin and justice for Devin,” Stiles said.
Dave Willock’s lawyers recently notified state officials of their intent to file a separate lawsuit against the university

that fixer must stay busy and have some job security.
ATHENS — Georgia wide receiver De’Nylon Morrissette was arrested Monday morning in Oconee County and charged with driving under the influence of drugs, driving too fast for conditions, following too closely and Class D driver’s license restrictions.
paywall so i can't read all

that fixer must stay busy and have some job security.
ATHENS — Georgia wide receiver De’Nylon Morrissette was arrested Monday morning in Oconee County and charged with driving under the influence of drugs, driving too fast for conditions, following too closely and Class D driver’s license restrictions.
paywall so i can't read all
But didn't you know? There's no culture problem in the cesspool.....so says Kirby. HA !!!

Whatever happened to the other two occupations in the SUV. Is one still in the hospital? I could see an additional lawsuit from the victim of the worst injury.

Back