We've been here before

My cousin is a Tech fan solely because it's where Calvin Johnson went to college. She roots for Tech and the Lions, but won't be going to Tech. Works for me.

1) Being a lion's fan would likely also lead you to hate georgie lately, the way fat stafford is playing.
2) This post sounds like you want to date your cousin.

1) Being a lion's fan would likely also lead you to hate georgie lately, the way fat stafford is playing.

1) True.
2) Works for him.

...how does that sound like I want to date my cousin? :squint:

What do I look like? A Georgia fan? You disgust me.

Einstein dated his cousin. öööö with that logic. You can't.

I like to accidentally knock over uga crap then kick it out of the aisle. The wifey usually says don't you do it when she sees my eyeballing the displays... My hate is always burning.

Even Alabama fired the guy running stadium music for playing "Take the Money and Run" and "Son of a Preacher Man" during Cam's warmups, and that's supposed to the most nasty rivalry in football.

Alabama-Auburn is an intense rivalry, but it's not "nasty", certainly not like ours with UGAg.

This is a lengthy thread and I didn't read all of it. But I did read some of the first posts, taken them to heart, and have given deep thought to all the mean, ugly, arrogant, and condescending things I have said about the mutts over many, many years. And after much thought and soul searching, I would just like to say:

I MEANT EVERY DAMN WORD!

PISS ON 'EM!!

Back