What’s important

ATLNative

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
This probably isn’t going to go too well for you on here, we hate UG fans, even rational decent ones
I understand and I’m sure your right. This is your forum and I’m simply a guest (uninvited) I know. I do appreciate the heads up (warning). We will see how things go. I have a few family members who are Tech fans and several friends who graduated from GT and they are all really good people. So, we will see.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
Some GT fans have an illogical hatred towards anything UGA. I think it has something to do with those UGA lovin', jock kids picking on them back in middle and high school. As for me it is what it is. I don't get too worked up about UGA. There is more blind hatred on this board than I experienced while attending GT. Students were more apt to discuss what was better; the original Star Trek or the Next Generation than be concerned about UGA.

Deep down, though, I relish a UGA loss to keep those butt sniffers in check.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
I understand and I’m sure your right. This is your forum and I’m simply a guest (uninvited) I know. I do appreciate the heads up (warning). We will see how things go. I have a few family members who are Tech fans and several friends who graduated from GT and they are all really good people. So, we will see.
Welcome to Stingtalk! Now go öööö your self, dwag.

PS: Your mom says Hi.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
The ones telling you it’s going to be bad are the only nice ones. For street cred purposes it would have worked if you showed up circa 2014 or 2016 and stayed.

ATLNative

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
The ones telling you it’s going to be bad are the only nice ones. For street cred purposes it would have worked if you showed up circa 2014 or 2016 and stayed.
Your probably right, wasn’t aware this site existed then. My Dad always spoke highly of Bobby Dodd and I remember him telling me about some time called the great drought or something like that where Tech beat UGA like 8 straight years maybe more I forget the exact number. When I lived in Nashville for 3 years I pulled for Tech, they represented home.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
I hate Georgia. Not just a childish knee jerk reaction, but along the level of the Chinese hating the Japanese for the rape of Nanking. We won't be friends. I won't send you a Christmas card. I won't hold the door for them. I hope the worst happens to them and only them and that fan base. If Coit fell headfirst into a woodchipper, I would stand by the power switch to make sure it didn't shut off by accident and then I'd toss in every dawg fan I could find. BRRRrrrrrrt.

They are an embarrassment to the human race.

We emerged from primordial sludge into a higher form of intelligence, capable of landing humans on the moon. Their evolution stopped at barking.

Even without football, I would hate them. Their fans, their students, and their alumni are the prime example of Darwinism. 9 out of 10 times, the last word a deceased dwag fan says is something like 'Hey man, watch this!' The bottom 1% of the 99% nationwide were the top 1% of their class at Georgia. Nobody roots for you. Nobody hires their alumni based on their football record.

Regardless of football, their fans and alumni are among the dumbest people on the earth. They thought Neville Chamberlain would bring peace in your time back in 1939. Indoor plumbing is a mystery. They can't count to ten because one finger is stuck in your nose or your ass. Either way, something in Athens just doesn't smell right.

Dawg fans believe masks work.

They're always the best 5 loss team in the top 75. Next year is the year. Always next year.

UGA grad? TSA groper.

I hope every single one of them chokes to death on the pubic hair of a rabid squirrel.

Let me tell you about my old neighbor. Big georgia fan. He was special needs. He had brain surgery. Lobotomy. After the front third of his brain was removed, he became a Georgia fan. Barked at people. Wore red. That sort of thing. Anyway, he was drunk one night back in the 80's, which, upon reflection, was just wrong. He was only 17. Genius was a wreck-up from the neck-up and was playing with firecrackers. Firecrackers + lobotomy + Georgia fan = recipe for hilarity. The kidr lit a string of firecrackers. Did I mention he had both a lobotomy and was drunk? Lauren Munson forgot he lit the fireworks and started talking to his mom while holding lit firecrackers. Anyway, he can count to 8 and 1/4.

Upon genuflection, it's not really hate, it's just that I'm sick of paying for their stupidity. They make me sick. Dawgs are arrogantly ignorant. Dunning-Kruger effect type stuff. Oh, georgia won last weekend? Good for you. Please hand me my fries.

Please remember to spay and neuter your fan base.

Go dwags. Go all the way to hell.
Umm...mind ööööing rite.

ATLNative

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Some GT fans have an illogical hatred towards anything UGA. I think it has something to do with those UGA lovin', jock kids picking on them back in middle and high school. As for me it is what it is. I don't get too worked up about UGA. There is more blind hatred on this board than I experienced while attending GT. Students were more apt to discuss what was better; the original Star Trek or the Next Generation than be concerned about UGA.

Yeah, I actually understand a hardcore GT guy that loves football could get real tired of UGA. I mean it’s all you see from the media in Atlanta. People talk UGA constantly, it’s hard to avoid it. So if I put myself in a GT fans place, I would relish in their failures too. I honestly think GT has a good football future. Recruiting is improving and GT is in probably one of the toughest recruiting spots in the country. I mean your dipping into the same patch as UGA, Alabama, Clemson, Auburn, Michigan, OSU just to name a few. There is also a certain academic rigor and expectation at GT.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Some GT fans have an illogical hatred towards anything UGA.
Like they don’t teach us To Hell with georgia on day one. If we wrote out the 10 commandments of being a Tech fan commandment number one would be “Thou shalt hate georgia.” I stopped reading after your first sentence. Get your mind rite or gtfo.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Like they don’t teach us To Hell with georgia on day one. If we wrote out the 10 commandments of being a Tech fan commandment number one would be “Thou shalt hate georgia.” I stopped reading after your first sentence. Get your mind rite or gtfo.
Georgia Tech hated UGAg even before we had a football team. Tech fans supported Auburn, it is where "Yellow Jackets" came from.

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The level of hatred depends on how close you have to live to them. I only lived in GA while in school. Now I don't hear much from them or about them because I don't watch national sports shows.

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
Some GT fans have an illogical hatred towards anything UGA. I think it has something to do with those UGA lovin', jock kids picking on them back in middle and high school.
Maybe that’s the case with some, not me.
I’m not from Georgia originally, frankly still know very little about Uga other than I could have predicted decades ago that none of my four degrees would come from there. Only person I knew growing up who went to Uga was our idiot wrestling coach who went there.
I still think of Uga as sort of a joke, born again academic school courtesy of Hope, but deep down just a harder to get into joke.
I was 6’3” 225 finishing 8th grade, didn’t get picked on much.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader

I was the jock kid. I still hated those d bags then and now.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Hey guys I’m a UGA fan who promised to play nice if they let me join. I think GT is a great University, would have been proud for anyone of my kids to attend. I’ve grown up in Atlanta so I’ve witnessed numerous loses to GT over the years. I know the hatred for UGA runs deep on this site as it should. I’m not here to stir up trouble or change your minds about that despise for UGA. There may be some times I will provide another perspective but again I’m not here to interrupt the flow of your conversations but may comment from time to time. I don’t root against Tech except when they play UGA. I’m of the belief that GT is in a great position to model itself after Stanford’s football program, similar type schools and Stanford has done pretty good over the years. Anyway that’s all for now.
öööö off.

Seriously, öööö off. get the hell out of here.

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This board is getting soft. There were 10 comments after his introduction before he was told to go öööö himself.

We are not performing at a high level
kind of like the team, barely won this thread that should have been a blowout

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer

As someone from the midwest who didn't even consider applying there, UGA is largely irrelevant to me, but there is something deeply pleasant about their losses even to an outsider. UGA losing football games is...aesthetic.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
As someone from the midwest who didn't even consider applying there, UGA is largely irrelevant to me, but there is something deeply pleasant about their losses even to an outsider. UGA losing football games is...aesthetic.
But is a copacetic?