What do you think

I’m not one for talking öööö through a computer either man. But the way you’ve acted in this post is akin to what you just said. You’ve kinda been talking öööö and acting like an ass hole. I’m not gonna put up with it. It’s uncalled for. I mean would you talk to people in real life the way you do on here?

I’m not joking either buddy.
Usually when people talk öööö, I just brush it off, but now, it's gone a little to far. Assclown, you talk as you know me but in reality you don't know öööö about me. I'm guessing you've never been in a situation involving a real live thug that was born and raised in the ghetto/hood(me). Yes i've turned my life to good, but i will throw all that out the window if you continue to talk öööö about me. I've killed a few people back in my banging days and Just remember next time before you open your mouth, you better be praying that i'm in a good mood, or else you'll be in for a rude awakening when the thug in me unleashes.

I’m not one for talking öööö through a computer either man. But the way you’ve acted in this post is akin to what you just said. You’ve kinda been talking öööö and acting like an ass hole. I’m not gonna put up with it. It’s uncalled for. I mean would you talk to people in real life the way you do on here?

I’m not joking either buddy.
He's not your buddy, pal.

Yeah, that’s right bigdanbitch. You better tuck you’re tale and run away

HE’S NOT YOUR GUY, BUDDY!
fark_5zea6zrgvcSQ1eYFGLpvkXqD4vY.jpg

Yeah, that’s right bigdanbitch. You better tuck you’re tale and run away
What would you have me say? You’ve already proved you can dish it out and when you receive it you start talking about how you’ve murdered people. And you want to talk about how I’ve taken it to far? You started the thread off by talking öööö about a friend of mine for no reason but when you get it back all the sudden I don’t know who I’m messing with. I’ve said all I have to say.

What would you have me say? You’ve already proved you can dish it out and when you receive it you start talking about how you’ve murdered people. And you want to talk about how I’ve taken it to far? You started the thread off by talking öööö about a friend of mine for no reason but when you get it back all the sudden I don’t know who I’m messing with. I’ve said all I have to say.
lol
And you still confused to and too.

tenor.gif

lol
And you still confused to and too.
It’s amazing that your posts switch from borderline threatening murder to petty responses that don’t address your own involvement. If you don’t want people talking öööö to you, then don’t talk öööö about others for no reason. Good day sir

It’s amazing that your posts switch from borderline threatening murder to petty responses that don’t address your own involvement. If you don’t want people talking öööö to you, then don’t talk öööö about others for no reason. Good day sir
Be honest. How many times did you read back through this comment two make sure you used the right your and to?

Back