What Lewis Caralla Does, Lewis Caralla Gets Done

ITT I learned that a guy who has an annual pass doesn’t know that pass holders don’t have to pay for parking.
Who has an annual pass? You mean my Disney waterparks annual pass?

The award you get is the virtue signaling points of not having fat kids.

My kid isn't fat and I didn't make her walk around Disney with a stalk of broccoli

No one gives a öööö about your kids' healthy food choices. There are no Parent of the Year awards given out for this.

No, there aren’t. But there’s also less diabetes, obesity, hypertension, depression, inflammation, and cancer. You can keep your awards.

How many times you take her?
A few. She wasn't that thrilled with it. Hated Epcot. Disney is for small children. She liked the thrill rides of Universal a bit more.
Now that she's an adult, her next trip to Florida is to South Beach in early May.

No, there aren’t. But there’s also less diabetes, obesity, hypertension, depression, inflammation, and cancer. You can keep your awards.
Nobody in my family has any of that and we don't claim to love to snack on a sack full of Brussel Sprouts.

You need to be more specific then. You said you had an annual pass. To a local that means a complete annual pass, not a wannabe.

I wasn't really singling you out at all, or Crew for that matter. I was just saying that fast food isn't really healthy by definition. And hey, I didn't even know that they had grilled nuggets.
"Grilled nuggets" at Chick Fila leave a lot to be desired. Zaxbys grilled chicken is much better IMHO.

Back