What Offense Would You Like to See

The motion offense.

Hewitt.jpg

Also, to correct the OP again. We run option run plays out of the Flexbone formation. You can actually run more of a variety of plays out of the Flexbone than you can the pistol. We could run a full onslaught of run and shoot plays out of PJs base offensive formation, but we don't.

Edumucate yourself.

The "Pistol" is not an offense. It's a ----ing formation. Jesus Christ I hate when we lose moreso because of all the stupid ---- I read on the board.
No duh. Ace, I, Shotgun, Flexbone, Wingbone, Wishbone, Pistol, Wild Cat all formations. Nevada runs mostly out of the Pistol like we run mostly out of the Flexbone.

IwBWow81JwATCgEIowESnyspAQCBACH5BAQFAAAALAAAAAAIAA8AAAdhgACCAAmCOoM4b4ccg0N8dQAZACgeAFUWIQ0DM3MKCGhQJ5NYKmgIB4MAHF4DgjtlZGolg2RYWGcoqYIXRAGDEiluZagAAxtQBUkZHRAAfnEAPQInL4MGJBEBkoIECg+qgQA7

I'd like to see us execute the offense we have. We're supposedly smarter than most of the teams we play, yet most weeks we look like the dumbest team on the field in all phases of the game.

Ours with completed passes when the other guys are overplaying the option.

Ours with more Vad/short pass attempts, less TW/dive plays.

Keep our spread base offense but use different personnel and formations. Get closer to 70/30 or 60/40 run:pass ratio.

SN: I would love to see formation incorporated in the offense
images

I like our offense. I think the concepts are fundamentally sound and not very much different than other "read" offenses.

Just wish the coaches to coach it better and the players could execute it better.

Our offense has gotten more entertaining as we have begun to throw the ball more this season. Prior to, it had become a little boring - to me and the Customers of mine who refused free tickets and food.

Our offense has gotten more entertaining as we have begun to throw the ball more this season. Prior to, it had become a little boring - to me and the Customers of mine who refused free tickets and food.

I don't need to see a pass to enjoy the game. I'd much prefer to see a long run with the dive where the linebackers and safeties don't even have a clue the BB has the ball and is running right by them. It's unfortunate we haven't had one of these in a while.

I like our offense. I think the concepts are fundamentally sound and not very much different than other "read" offenses.

Just wish the coaches to coach it better and the players could execute it better.

The scheme doesn't matter if we can't execute. For those of you wanting to blame the scheme rather than a lack of focus on fundamentals and intensity, get your heads out of the sand.

The jimmie's and joe's DO make a difference along with execution.

The jimmie's and joe's DO make a difference along with execution.

You can overcome sloppy play with raw talent. We are not Alabama, however; we will never have a glut of talent. In order to overcome the talent gap, we have to execute with precision.

The formation is of no matter.

It is execution.

But nobody is going to win without balance.

I want us to develop a passing game and I would like an O that uses a TE.

The formation is of no matter.

It is execution.

But nobody is going to win without balance.

I want us to develop a passing game and I would like an O that uses a TE.

True on all counts, especially the first 2.

I like the Kansas State offense. It looks like they take advantage of all assets at their disposal. You would need a good trigger man but then again doesn't everybody need a good trigger man regardless of the offense.

Go Jackets!

Back