What Offense Would You Like to See

One that we can actually recruit for. No one wants to play in a TO offense. We're handicapping ourselves when we don't need to.

I don't care as long as it isn't one that scares away real talent

Keep our spread base offense but use different personnel and formations. Get closer to 70/30 or 60/40 run:pass ratio.

SN: I would love to see formation incorporated in the offense
images

This is a great formation...There is a offensive scheme called flex bone pistol(one school I know calls it wolf pistol offense) that I have been following and keeping tabs on. But yall should def resrvh it some its a very fun offense to watch. Another tweak to that formation is something that combines wing t and pistol which I have seen a few top level high schools run.

If you want to see the flex bone pistol in a game watch Wofford I believe they still using and tweaking it

To heck with a specific offense, I'd like to see a MAJOR push on the defensive side of the ball. If you can stop the other guy from scoring, you always have a chance to win.

I like Air Force. Option based, with the flexibility to run it out of any ---- formation they want.

I'd like to go from one extreme to the other again, and start winning games on defense. Maybe an offense that throws a pick near the opponents goal line on every series and tackles them for a really short field. Then we win a bunch of games with like 2, 4, or 5 points.

Would rawk.

One that we can actually recruit for. No one wants to play in a TO offense. We're handicapping ourselves when we don't need to.

This is silliness. If we adopt UGAs offense, then we are permanently worse than UGA, because they will get better players than us due to recruiting restrictions. Call it a ------- if you like, but we need a -------, or we have to start buying players like everyone else.

Better question: what defense would you like to see?

Agreed, while the D is getting a dick in the mouth to the tune of 40+ points a game , everyone wants an offensive change.
At this point I would take a D-lineman who can beat a single block

This has nothing to do with CPJ getting fired or anything. I'm just curious. If something happened and we got a new coaching staff, what kind of offense would you like to see? My favorite is definitely the Pistol since there's so many things you can do with it. We are usually #2 in rushing yards every year behind Nevada who runs the Pistol and uses the read option as their bread and butter.

What would y'all like to see?
IwBWow81JwATCgEIowESnyspAQCBACH5BAQFAAAALAAAAAAIAA8AAAdhgACCAAmCOoM4b4ccg0N8dQAZACgeAFUWIQ0DM3MKCGhQJ5NYKmgIB4MAHF4DgjtlZGolg2RYWGcoqYIXRAGDEiluZagAAxtQBUkZHRAAfnEAPQInL4MGJBEBkoIECg+qgQA7

It would not be that difficult to transition to an offense like Nevada's to give our offense more diversity.

This has nothing to do with CPJ getting fired or anything. I'm just curious. If something happened and we got a new coaching staff, what kind of offense would you like to see? My favorite is definitely the Pistol since there's so many things you can do with it. We are usually #2 in rushing yards every year behind Nevada who runs the Pistol and uses the read option as their bread and butter.

What would y'all like to see?
IwBWow81JwATCgEIowESnyspAQCBACH5BAQFAAAALAAAAAAIAA8AAAdhgACCAAmCOoM4b4ccg0N8dQAZACgeAFUWIQ0DM3MKCGhQJ5NYKmgIB4MAHF4DgjtlZGolg2RYWGcoqYIXRAGDEiluZagAAxtQBUkZHRAAfnEAPQInL4MGJBEBkoIECg+qgQA7
Forget about it. pj is not going to change, he will do what he's done here for the last bunch of years. And he ain't gona start VL he'll go with TW and that's that. He may say that the QB position is open but don't you believe it. I hope I'm wrong but we are in deep doo doo no mater who starts

This is silliness. If we adopt UGAs offense, then we are permanently worse than UGA, because they will get better players than us due to recruiting restrictions. Call it a ------- if you like, but we need a -------, or we have to start buying players like everyone else.

Ding Ding Ding!

The "Pistol" is not an offense. It's a ----ing formation. Jesus Christ I hate when we lose moreso because of all the stupid ---- I read on the board.

Actually, it's the Offense ran by Nevada, Indiana, and JMU (which they used to knock of Virginia Tech). Its consists of MAINLY pistol sets, but ace and shotgun formations can be included.

Back