Why do Georgia people hate us?

Crucify me if you must, but I was in a Mental Hospital with a "Georgia Nut" who was a principal in Gwinette County School System years ago. He was amazed at how amiacable a person I was as a Tech Man. He was baffled and befuzzeled. Anyway, we got along and were friends.If a person acts sanely, I don't care who he pulls for, it is just when anyone acts arrogant, superior, etc. that I get disturbed. It is true that most mutts I know are nuts ("Mutts are Nutts") Good bumper sticker. There are some decent Mutts......they just "strayed", let's give them the benfit of the doubt. They, like I, just could not get into the superior,elitist realm or for some unknown reason did not want to enter the territory of superiority: Tech...... "Ipso facto", Corpus delecti", e pluribus unum", modus operandi,and all that jazz. Wnen I knew I could not "make tech" , I went for "Lberal Arts"; Mercer U. (the real one in Macon).First is great, second is right next to it.

love that Latin, Techs!

Ramblin, I think you're on target, except for the "jealousy" part. Liberal Arts types are not envious of math and tech skills at all, as far as I can tell.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
love that Latin, Techs!

Ramblin, I think you're on target, except for the "jealousy" part. Liberal Arts types are not envious of math and tech skills at all, as far as I can tell.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Probably true, Belly, but they should be.

Time for some comic relief:

The keeper at the zoo had a female gorilla that was in heat, but had no male partner. The gorilla was almost out of control and was about to tear her cage down. The keeper called around all the zoos in reasonable driving distance but none had any male gorillas they could or would loan to him.

Finally, the zookeeper, in desperation went to his groundskeeping department and approached the biggest, burliest worker, who was a former UGAg football player and was reputed to be well endowed.
shocked.gif

He asked the former dawg, "Carl, would you consider making love to the female gorilla for $500?". Carl, stroked his chin and asked to think about it overnight.

The next morning when he came into work, he told the zookeeper he would do it, but under 3 conditions:

"#1 is you have to agree not to tell anybody, #2 is you have to give me the rest of the day off." The zookeeper asked "and whats #3?", to which Carl replied, "you got to give me a couple of weeks to come up with the $500..."

after you made a post on a tech board telling a tech fan to go get a hobby .. i made a post suggesting you to find yourself a nice hobby such as butt sniffing, nad licking, goober eating, flea scratching .. or what the hell ever you mutts do.

I yes, I remember that now. How could I ever have forgotten your exhibition of class.

Originally posted by sfalco:
after you made a post on a tech board telling a tech fan to go get a hobby .. i made a post suggesting you to find yourself a nice hobby such as butt sniffing, nad licking, goober eating, flea scratching .. or what the hell ever you mutts do.

I yes, I remember that now. How could I ever have forgotten your exhibition of class.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i always treat trash like it should be treated.

those hobbies are fantastic hobbies for mutts. nothing to be ashamed of.. it's what y'all mutts do.

those are also courses offered at UGetA

i've come across some mutt fans who are cordial and i've had to work with a few of them too.

the two types i can't stand are

1) the ignorant rednecks who never went to school and are just looking to be entertained on saturdays.

2) message board trolls like sfalco, who have developed a hobby of visiting rival boards.

they go to rival boards with a self proclaimed non threatening and jovial attitude. then they're shocked when rivals "overanalyze" the embarrassments and problems of their schools. this prompts them to defend their university .. they come up with creative spin to defend their university.

the worst lot are people like sfalco who come on tech boards and suggest tech fans to go pick a hobby .. ofcourse that's him being jovial and non threatening.

he'll walk into a post of stadium expansion pics and make a post their thanking us on behalf of all UGAg, Awbarn and FSU fans .. that too is him being jovial.

he claims that a tech fan was overanalyzing his school's problem so he told him on a tech board to go get a hobby. uhhh .. knock knock .. hello .. rivals make fun of schools like UGAg who get into trouble, whether 5 athletes get caught doing dope or 9 of em end up auctioning their achievements ..

and what pray is the hobby of someone who's suggesting other people to find hobbies? going to rival boards .. LOL

of course .. if a rival responds to his posts .. he's being hateful .. he can't stand the rivalry .. he should get a life .. LOL

That was a genuine LOL, Ramblin!

Techs, I guess I didn't have sense enough to be jealous of math and tech skills back then. In fact, now that I'm too old to learn any higher math, I'd really like to do so.

of course .. if a rival responds to his posts .. he's being hateful .. he can't stand the rivalry .. he should get a life .. LOL

In several recent posts you have referred to me in the following manner:

"i hate UGA fans like sfalco as much as i hate their ignorant rednecks fans."

"you are being an asshole"

"trash"

"message board troll"

"you don't need to thank us on behalf of FSU. they're way to classy for SEC scum like you to take their "behalf"."

"sfalco is such an idiot"

"you are all dorks"

"dorky rednecks"

Does that not constitute hatred?

I have once again attempted civil diatribe with you and you have once again resorted to personal insults.

The worst I have said about you is that you need to get a life, use your brain, etc. and that was in retaliation of a classless insult by you.

Ah yes, I have referred to you as classless...ofcourse, only after one of you classless insults.

Come on guys show some empathy for UGA fans/grads. Of course they have a deep-seated resentment for Tech fans/grads. After all, how many times a day do they have to say to a Tech fan/grad:

1. Biggie size that order?
2. Like the deluxe special wax job?
3. Would you like that well done?

and the worse of all:

4. Please sir, can I have off work Saturday to go to the "big" game?

Any others??
smile.gif

whatever mutt. even if you told GeeTee on a tech board to get a hobby .. i'll be on your case.

i will insult you if you do stuff like telling tech fans on a tech board to get a hobby.

that deserves you being insulted.

like i said .. i treat trash like it should be treated.

don't expect to walk into a rival's board and be welcomed. don't expect them to not dissect your school's embarrassment. and don't expect them to not insult you if you insult them on their own freaking board by telling them to go get a hobby .. get that mutt?

I have pretty much kept it clean while you have hurled personal insults. Like you said, treat trash like trash should be treated.

So in that respect, once again, if you have any more personal insults you want to direct toward me, you have my personal e-mail address that I gave to you last time you bombarded me with your trash.

I hate the UGetanA fans that wouldn't know a college campus from a dictionary... too many Ugag fans consider higher education passing 6th grade...
As a whole I dispise all university programs that offer garbage degrees. That offer the SA's no ability to get a job outside of the sport they participate in... I hate all universities that continually violate Academic standards so they can win ball GAMES... that's what they are games... I hate fans and alumni that offer kickbacks to SA's and create a false environment of wealth and fame just for a few hours of self importance for those fans and alumni... too many youth are spoiled beyond belief until they are 20 or 21 years old then they are out of college and they have nothing but glory days...
mad.gif

And to put it bluntly... Athens is a gawd awful place... whomever thought to put it there blah, blah years ago must have known it was gonna suck or they would of put it in a far nicer area of Georgia... which then begs the question... did Athens suck before UGAG got there or did UGAG cause Athens to suck??? Kind've like the chicken and the egg...

Athens is a gawd awful place... whomever thought to put it there blah, blah years ago must have known it was gonna suck or they would of put it in a far nicer area of Georgia... which then begs the question... did Athens suck before UGAG got there or did UGAG cause Athens to suck??? Kind've like the chicken and the egg...

If it is such a "gawd awful place" then why is it consistently ranked by various national publications as one of top 10 college towns in the country?

And why is UGA consistently ranked as one of the top college campuses?

Athens is a gawd awful place... whomever thought to put it there blah, blah years ago must have known it was gonna suck or they would of put it in a far nicer area of Georgia... which then begs the question... did Athens suck before UGAG got there or did UGAG cause Athens to suck??? Kind've like the chicken and the egg...

If it is such a "gawd awful place" then why is it consistently ranked by various national publications as one of top 10 college towns in the country?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">they're ranked for what? party schools? not for being institutions of higher learning now right? i mean that is the purpose of its existence right? or is it something else?

I have pretty much kept it clean while you have hurled personal insults. Like you said, treat trash like trash should be treated.

So in that respect, once again, if you have any more personal insults you want to direct toward me, you have my personal e-mail address that I gave to you last time you bombarded me with your trash.

Ofcourse, just like last time, I'm sure you won't show up, just like the (with apologies to everyone else on the message board) gutless, nadless puss that you are!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i don't consider shooting someone an email to take lots of guts or nads. i don't achieve anything out of shooting you an email. it serves no purpose. if that makes me gutless and nadless .. so be it.

i got an email from some lurking dog the other day when we were discussing the dorky rednecks and their 34 cents petition. i'm sure he felt really strong and powerful, really gutty and naddy, sending me that email. big farging deal.

now go hump a leg

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
I don't hate Georgia fans, nor their players, nor their school.

I am a Tech fan first, a UGA fan secondly, Southern teams against all other areas of the nation thirdly, and finally I am for anybody playing against Notre Dame.

Since there are only three in my entire family that are Tech fans, and that includes cousins, I guess I like UGA fans pretty well.

I have many friends that are UGA fans, and we kid each other regularly.

Do you have to hate someone in order to want to beat their teams? Seems like a waste of energy to me.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My take on this thread is just as your is. I have a nephew in high school who is a huge Tech fan. Otherwise their all Dawgs. The only time I truly hate UGA is the week before and the week after the Tech game. During this 2 weeks I truly dispise anything to do with the Georgia Bulldogs! Otherwise its state pride and why I do like Georgia. I like Georgia against anyone but my beloved Yellow Jackets. 365 days a year I argue with mutt fans around me who admit they also pull for Tech whenever they are not playing the Dawgs. Plus up in my neck of the woods both Tech and Georgia people absolutely hate the Tennessee Volunteers! It seems to create a bond between us. Like I said state pride does carry weight.

Pitiful..just plain pitiful.

I'm sure your GT bretheren are proud of how you dish out trash and when someone calls you on it to a point where you, the actual person behind the keyboard doing the typing, will be held accountable and responsible for your comments, you elect NOT to step up and show some nads.

I'm done with you.

Back