why red shirting QB may be stupid.....

Immature?

Does that mean he's a prima donna? Homesick? Struggling handling college life away from home?

[soapbox]Anyone with info that's willing to share please don't be cryptic. If you know something and don't want to share too much, then just don't post at all.[/soapbox]

It's all the above man. It's not hard, he's being immature, he's a whiny brat. CPJ is probably done with dealing with him now.

So, why is sitting out for a year or playing at an FCS school better for him than possibly, if not likely, winning the starting spot next year?

And, uh, what am I missing? Is this all speculative BS or is there something actually backing all this talk up? I haven't really kept up with all the threads, so I apologize if I'm missing something posted many other places.

I'm calling out @EastJacket to say something more concrete, or otherwise provide some sort of explanation for his info outside of Vad deleting his Twitter account, or we all stop speculating.

It started on the insiders board. Vad is homesick as he was before Thanksgiving, is missing his gf, and as we all know, GT is not a very fun place to go to school. He met with PJ about it this week.

So, why is sitting out for a year or playing at an FCS school better for him than possibly, if not likely, winning the starting spot next year?

And, uh, what am I missing? Is this all speculative BS or is there something actually backing all this talk up? I haven't really kept up with all the threads, so I apologize if I'm missing something posted many other places.

You haven't missed much. Lots of speculation, rumor. It started with the tweet a couple days ago (i.e., "I wish I had listened to high school coach blah blah blah). Today was more rumor and innuendos coupled with the fact he's deleted his Twitter account.

I'm calling out @EastJacket to say something more concrete, or otherwise provide some sort of explanation for his info outside of Vad deleting his Twitter account, or we all stop speculating.

He doesn't want to be at GT. He doesn't like the offense. He's already met with CPJ.

Unless his parents convince him otherwise this weekend he won't be back.

The signs (from someone who has no ties to the program other than being a season ticket holder) look to be not so good. We'll have to wonder what could have been.

I just hope for the guy that he's not chasing GF back to NC. All the Carolina schools are in shambles and will be for the next few years.

Well if we're all going to sit around speculating, I'm going to guess that "the problem," if there is one, is some combination of this:

Girls.
Grades.
Shaft.

I know those were my problems as a freshman at Tech. I know those were many of yall's problems as a freshman at Tech as well.

If my speculation is correct, then someone needs to take him out to lunch and mentor him a bit on how to deal with GT, and discuss what an amazing future he likely has here.

If my speculation is correct, then someone needs to take him out to lunch and mentor him a bit on how to deal with GT, and discuss what an amazing future he likely has here.
Pretty sure that's a violation. :cool:

Dede?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

a guy named BJ probably shouldn't be suggesting he'd go the second mile with the kid :biggthumpup:

Well if we're all going to sit around speculating, I'm going to guess that "the problem," if there is one, is some combination of this:

Girls.
Grades.
Shaft.

I know those were my problems as a freshman at Tech. I know those were many of yall's problems as a freshman at Tech as well.

Yeah, if it's all true, then he's probably having trouble seeing the forest through the trees. We're looking on the outside and seeing that he has much more potential than either Tevin or Synjyn. Starting over at another FBS school and sitting out a second year is hardly a recipe for success. You can look at what happened to Steven Threet and see how things change. The grass isn't always greener.

He should also be reminded that Joe Hamilton redshirted, so it's not like redshirting means the coach doesn't think he will be successful.

I can't wait for the StingTalk implosion when he transfers. If you thought Tuitt was bad...

I can't wait for the StingTalk implosion when he transfers. If you thought Tuitt was bad...
I don't buy that he'll transfer, but you're absolutely right. Chan Gailey could have lost every game in his first five years and then been given a Hewitt-style contract while hiring B*** L**** to tag-team coach with him and that still would not have seen the sort of soul-shattering, genital-imploding meltdown we'll witness if Vad Lee transfers.

Back