why red shirting QB may be stupid.....

If he transfers, I'm driving to Athens and burning that mother----er down.

Jesus Christ, will you all check yourself? Are you 17 year old gossip queens?
The writing's on the wall man. He's a goner.

His last Tweet was something like "Nothing makes you into a grown adult more than living six hours from home".

Well if we're all going to sit around speculating, I'm going to guess that "the problem," if there is one, is some combination of this:

Girls.
Grades.
Shaft.

But none of those have anything to do with being redshirted.

CPJ probably needs to lighten up a bit if he is holding everyone to service academy cadet standards for maturity.

I don't buy that he'll transfer, but you're absolutely right. Chan Gailey could have lost every game in his first five years and then been given a Hewitt-style contract while hiring B*** L**** to tag-team coach with him and that still would not have seen the sort of soul-shattering, genital-imploding meltdown we'll witness if Vad Lee transfers.

Maybe Francis Kallon will decommit and the NCAA appeal will get rejected on the same day that Vad announces the transfer. :eekx3:

Maybe Francis Kallon will decommit and the NCAA appeal will get rejected on the same day that Vad announces the transfer. :eekx3:

:lol: I think ST would shut down and GT would close down the fb program if that happened.

Edit: the only way to make all of that worse is if Vad transferred to UGA and beat us for the next 4 years.

You need to get him on the field asap. WAY TOO MANY VARIABLES to worry about a value of 5th year vs true freshman.

It is absolutely positively beyond point of insanity how you people think it's all about freshmen year vs. 5th year.

Fact: This offense is hard as ---- to learn and even ----ing harder to run. There aren't many 18 year old kids in the entire ----ing universe that will be able to learn this offense in one fall camp.

I just don't understand what part of the simplest of all concepts for "playing the player that gives us the best chance to win" you don't understand.

Everything above is all besides from the fact that none of us has ever seen Vad play in this offense and have no ----ing idea how ready Vad is to playing in games. But let's not get facts get in the way of speculation.

My .02

girls and school

grades are fine, school is difficult

That is all...nothing else to it. Doesn't have to do with redshirt or the offense.

Wouldn't be the first person to change schools for those reasons.

It appears he is gone. He wouldn't delete his twitter account if he was staying.

Also has been home the last three weekends. Going home one more weekend isn't going to change the picture.

It is absolutely positively beyond point of insanity how you people think it's all about freshmen year vs. 5th year.

Fact: This offense is hard as ---- to learn and even ----ing harder to run. There aren't many 18 year old kids in the entire ----ing universe that will be able to learn this offense in one fall camp.

I just don't understand what part of the simplest of all concepts for "playing the player that gives us the best chance to win" you don't understand.

Everything above is all besides from the fact that none of us has ever seen Vad play in this offense and have no ----ing idea how ready Vad is to playing in games. But let's not get facts get in the way of speculation.

I wonder how hard it is to learn the offense when you're on another school's team.

Fact: Our QB play sucked. If there was any year that redshirting a talent like Vad was unjustified, it was this season.

You could have put a blind Rhesus monkey in at QB and it would have done better than 3 of 10 with 2 INT's.

Paul Johnson is going to look like the biggest idiot ever if Vad transfers.

Why? Because he totally trashed Gailey for burning Nesbitt's redshirt over and over and over.

What does deleting a twitter account have to with staying or leaving? Is twitter location specific or something? Will his twitter account not work in NC?

Maybe he had a chat with CPJ and they decided they were both tired of people reading too much into his tweets and starting internet rumors based on them...

Fact: Our QB play sucked. If there was any year that redshirting a talent like Vad was unjustified, it was this season.

You could have put a blind Rhesus monkey in at QB and it would have done better than 3 of 10 with 2 INT's.

You haven't a single clue how well Vad would have played this season. I don't either. It's called speculation. If he gave us the best chance to win, CPJ would have played him. If you can't grasp that simple concept, you're ----ing retart.

Try to be realistic for once and get your head out of Vad's ass. I'm sure the kid can hold his own without you trailing him.

What does deleting a twitter account have to with staying or leaving? Is twitter location specific or something? Will his twitter account not work in NC?

Maybe he had a chat with CPJ and they decided they were both tired of people reading too much into his tweets and starting internet rumors based on them...

That's not what happened.

He better stick around and win the QB job... what is he gonna do? Go to NCst and be a 2-deep corner? Did anyone else recruit him as a QB? I though that's what he wanted to play...

It was his name. Something to the effect of GT_VAD2 or something like that

Back