Win Probability

Well if you look those over, you will see that they figure we'll win 4 games (win probability > 0.5 in only 4 games) yet they forecast us to win 5.3 games.

So yeah, probably not right.

Here is the link if anyone would like to analyze further.
It appears they are simply summing their projected win probabilities to come up with the number of projected wins. They did the same with Miami and Clemson. I’m not checking all 130.

Some have coaches worth a öööö and some have Sewak

DIS, You're a funny little man.

When PJ implemented as offensive coordinator the Spread Triple Option at GSC in 1985 & 86 we won he helped win 2 FCS National Championships. We used his offensive system for years and won 4 more National Championships. We outscored other teams.

When PJ moved to Hawaii he helped take them to their first bowl game, won & made them winners.

When PJ went to NAVY as OC he turned around that team.

When PJ came back to GSU, for 5 years, as Head Coach he won 86% of his games. played in all the playoff games. Played for 3 National Championships and won 2.

When PJ went back to NAVY as Head Coach he once again turned the Navy team around making them winners over ND & the Commander and Chiefs trophy multiple times.

Both the current head coach of NAVY and Army were under Coach Johnson and use his system. Both have winning records and go to bowls. Army has the best turn around in 30 years.

PJ has had his ups and downs at GT. Still I think he has it in him to win and give GT what it needs.

Please tell us about PJ's poor coaching carrier using his Spread Triple Option Attack!

Striplw-Options Teams werden sich durchsetzen

It appears they are simply summing their projected win probabilities to come up with the number of projected wins. They did the same with Miami and Clemson. I’m not checking all 130.

And you dont need to. The season will unfold in due time!

DIS, You're a funny little man.

When PJ implemented as offensive coordinator the Spread Triple Option at GSC in 1985 & 86 we won he helped win 2 FCS National Championships. We used his offensive system for years and won 4 more National Championships. We outscored other teams.

When PJ moved to Hawaii he helped take them to their first bowl game, won & made them winners.

When PJ went to NAVY as OC he turned around that team.

When PJ came back to GSU, for 5 years, as Head Coach he won 86% of his games. played in all the playoff games. Played for 3 National Championships and won 2.

When PJ went back to NAVY as Head Coach he once again turned the Navy team around making them winners over ND & the Commander and Chiefs trophy multiple times.

Both the current head coach of NAVY and Army were under Coach Johnson and use his system. Both have winning records and go to bowls. Army has the best turn around in 30 years.

PJ has had his ups and downs at GT. Still I think he has it in him to win and give GT what it needs.

Please tell us about PJ's poor coaching carrier using his Spread Triple Option Attack!

Striplw-Options Teams werden sich durchsetzen
I don’t give two öööös about what Johnson did at ööööty schools like Hawaii and Southern.

Here he’s broken a 20 year long bowl streak, and only won 3 games in a season.

I don’t give two öööös about what Johnson did at ööööty schools like Hawaii and Southern.

You know the other streak Johnson broke?

The seven-game, longest in Tech history, losing streak to UGa that Gailey built with his Five-Star recruiting classes.

You know the other streak Johnson broke?

The seven-game, longest in Tech history, losing streak to UGa that Gailey built with his Five-Star recruiting classes.

How come one of the only defenses for Johnson is that he’s not Gailey?

Cool. No one is arguing for Gailey back.

Ripped this info from sbnation.com and their 2018 GT preview

Win Probability:
Alcorn State 98%
at USF 47%
at Pittsburgh 42%
Clemson 13%
Bowling Green 76%
at Louisville 32%
Duke 51%
at VT 27%
at North Carolina 44%
Miami 26%
Virginia 65%
at UGa 11%

Embarrassing, not sure what data this info is collected off of but it cant be right... Especially having Pitt, USF, and NC all below 50 and not even giving a shot vs VT and Miami.

We're in a Rebuilding year. Just wait til CPJ gets his players in place.

ITT @Diseqc gets totally trolled and loses his öööö.

Gold!

Gold!
LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png

I think we might be pretty good this year (6-6 or 7-5), but I do think it is funny that almost everyone here thinks we will have no problem whatsoever beating S Florida and Pittsburg on the road.

I

Gold!

Coit, I did not troll to get a response from Diseqc., All I have to do is post something positive about GT's football team, PJ or the Spread Triple option.

Salute to GSU, GT, NAVY & Army.

He also broke a 40+ year old streak of us not making it to the Orange Bowl, and then if that wasn't enough, he did it again 5 years later.

We hadn't won the ACC in 20 years either, but he did it.

We were 0-12 against FSU since they joined the ACC. Three different coaches tried, and all failed, with only a few games being even close. Johnson beat them 3 ööööing times.

Know how many coaches since Dodd have beaten UGA more than Paul Johnson? The answer is zero.

Don't come at me about streaks. You're a troll, and not even a good one right now.

Back