Win Probability

photos.medleyphoto.228769.jpg

It happened. I was there with all my Clemson friends. One of the best games I've ever been to.
Sandwiched between pathetic losses to Georgia and Iowa.

It happened. I was there with all my Clemson friends. One of the best games I've ever been to.
Not only does that not count anymore, but we also won the ACC in in 98. so it wasn't a 20 year gap either

Not only does that not count anymore, but we also won the ACC in in 98. so it wasn't a 20 year gap either
Ain't nobody gives us credit for the 98 tie, myself included. "Gotta beat the best to be the best."

I was there too... with my uncle who played for Dodd. We sipped Crown Royal out of a flask and never sat down. A glorious moment and GT memory.

You'll always be Dis-contented as long as PJ is at GT. If he were to win the FBS NC in the next 2 years you'd still say-But.
We need more like Diseqc. It’s ok to hate losing and demand championships. At least, if that’s how he is. He just doesn’t realize PJ is the same way.

Back