World's Largest Outdoor Ass-Kicking - Official Thread

Stupid CBS stream has a "Go Live" button, but it doesn't do anything. I'm not far behind, but I saw GTBJW's post here before the ball was even snapped. I guess I can reload around the start of the second half.

Thanks for all of us that don't have 15 windows up and post 64 times each hour. ;)

130245294_23b05ea699_o.jpg

There we go ... now it's official. This game has the potential to possibly match the blow out in 08 :biggthumpup:

Funny stuff ...

bigstack19
October 30th, 2010
5:04 pm

Stick a fork in Richt and the Dawgs. They are done. I think it is time to fire Richt and move on. I have never been big on calling for someone to get canned but clearly he isn’t a good enough coach to lift Georgia to the next level if he can’t figure out a way to beat a less talented Florida team that is reeling and Georgia is on this big roll. It is over for Richt at Georgia.

sam
October 30th, 2010
5:04 pm

Dear Mr. McGarity, please go out and hire Chris Petersen as our next HC. He gets more out of his players than any other coach in college football. I’m sure he’ll be a lot cheaper too

I am officially happy with the first half of this game. Meyer is 10x smarter than Richt.

Back